Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Let us know how it turns out! Love the look of BL but couple people reported that it melts diffusers and its crazy loud from my understating (which is of course subjective).

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Let us know how it turns out! Love the look of BL but couple people reported that it melts diffusers and its crazy loud from my understating (which is of course subjective).
Will do, I guess it depends how hot the exhaust tips get and how close to the diffuser they are

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Will do, I guess it depends how hot the exhaust tips get and how close to the diffuser they are
I have an earlier valved one, it appears the later ones are two piece rear, so you have more adjustment, yes it will melt the diffuser

I have had it on the car since June & have juggled it around, up down backwards forwards etc but can't get both sides central

One side no problem, its like the tips centreline are closer together than the diffuser by around 3/8-1/2"

I have a catted Wagner DP & stage 2 BM3 & its quite abit louder than the non US exhaust we have here, GST start up would easily scare the Grannies in the carpark, let alone your neighbors :oops:

I have reached out to Boostlogic about this issue & a how to address it they just got back to me & will send some new brackets over FOC :cool:

Take_my_money

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV, Taco TRD-OR
Vehicle Showcase

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
I think most everyone just voted for what they bought, and has no reflection on what is the best. I still think the MagnaFlow XMOD Series Exhaust System is the best value, not cheap, robust build for $2500. The tips are carbon fiber, and I'm running no cats, no melting.
I would agree but only a couple people have it on here and yeah the Magna system looks great

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Ok cool I just called boost logic and spoke with Jose, he assured me that the problem with fitments and melting diffusers has been addressed.

They have created 2 new fitment adjustments and new brackets to allow for more space between the tips and diffuser. Said they'd done 3 Supra installs so far with no issues.

Hoping that people who had issues were able to get it fixed and maybe some compensation for their problems

Will check back once I've received/fitted it

How much is a new OEM rear diffuser anyway?

Last edited:

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Heard a friend BL with a catless DP yesterday

It was CRAZY LOUD so if you want this be prepared

He is selling his due to being too obnoxious

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Heard a friend BL with a catless DP yesterday

It was CRAZY LOUD so if you want this be prepared

He is selling his due to being too obnoxious
Thanks dude, I've heard a few videos online. Will see what it's like in person. Does he have the valved option? I heard it helps a bit

Also is the loud noise concerns exclusive to BL exhausts? I'd say any catless DP system without mufflers would sound really loud as it's basically straight pipe.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Thanks dude, I've heard a few videos online. Will see what it's like in person. Does he have the valved option? I heard it helps a bit

Also is the loud noise concerns exclusive to BL exhausts? I'd say any catless DP system without mufflers would sound really loud as it's basically straight pipe.
I mean loud with open valves and cold start (valved or non valved)

I have catless DP and an Akra exhaust, it is loud in a good manner.. Other car also has a catless DP and a non res Apexi, deep sound and well mannered

BL in comparison is just insane loud
Sponsored