2020 Toyota Supra

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Still loving the AA exhaust? Do you have the AA catted DP? Iā€™ve got the AA DP on the way and Iā€™m considering adding the exhaust. Does it have the butterfly valve thatā€™s works with sport and normal mode. What is your opinion vs stock exhaust?
Still loving it! I get compliments on all the time. Sounds amazing. I have the aa catted downpipe as well and the butterfly valve. Still tweaking fitment adjustments, it's much larger than the stock exhaust. Paired with the downpipe is great. I have plenty of videos on my YouTube. There really isn't many with the aa exhaust that I know of. Was Leary of how it would sound, but it blew away all expectations. Feel free to hit me up with any questions! @Extreme Power House hooked me up with a great deal and highly recommend!

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Still loving it! I get compliments on all the time. Sounds amazing. I have the aa catted downpipe as well and the butterfly valve. Still tweaking fitment adjustments, it's much larger than the stock exhaust. Paired with the downpipe is great. I have plenty of videos on my YouTube. There really isn't many with the aa exhaust that I know of. Was Leary of how it would sound, but it blew away all expectations. Feel free to hit me up with any questions! @Extreme Power House hooked me up with a great deal and highly recommend!
Than you! :headbang:

Sup Brah

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra; 2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
Just watched some of your videos, sounds awesome! Did you notice any difference in power or just the sound?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
i'm pullin my ECU tomorrow to see if I my 21' is tunable. no tune option makes no sense to strap on parts ? #UNLOCKMYECU #LEGOMYECU
You can go quite far with out a tune, friend.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
What would you suggest, I want to add a catback exhaust, keeping stock downpipe, and no tune. I just want a more aggressive note. I would like to go with valved Titanium and take advantage of the 30+ lbs weight savings. Keeping the stock downpipe and I have a 2021 3.0 Premium, and not wanting something that is obnoxiously loud.. I have heard sound clips of all the titanium systems, Boost Logic, Titan, VR Racing, Tomei dual(not sure I like the Tomie layout)... Are there any others that I have missed? I have heard about issues with almost all of them, fitment, melting, flapper valve rattle etc, have those issues been resolved with latest versions? Suggestions?

pcw
Ti is awesome, but you will get more performance benefits from lighter wheels than a ti vs stainless system. Assuming you are already going with lighter wheels, Ti is dead sexy for builds with a wide ranging budget!

pcw

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI, Outlander GT, Ford Fiesta, Fiat Abarth
Ti is awesome, but you will get more performance benefits from lighter wheels than a ti vs stainless system. Assuming you are already going with lighter wheels, Ti is dead sexy for builds with a wide ranging budget!
Thanks Dave! I love the AWE exhaust sound, just wished you had a valved option. Keeping it stock for now and just want a more aggressive sound. With V8s I like the deeper sounding exhaust notes, with the B58 I like the higher Ti sound. Itā€™s really so subjectiveā€¦..

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just watched some of your videos, sounds awesome! Did you notice any difference in power or just the sound?
Thank you!!! I hope you subscribed ?going to br putting up a vid of the new armaspeed intake. As for noticeable power with the exhaust, I'm not sure. I know it is a lot bigger diameter than the stock and paired with their downpipe it's definitely free flowing whole way through it. If it added anything it would be maybe a few HP and few lighter lbs.

Sup Brah

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra; 2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
Thank you!!! I hope you subscribed ?going to br putting up a vid of the new armaspeed intake. As for noticeable power with the exhaust, I'm not sure. I know it is a lot bigger diameter than the stock and paired with their downpipe it's definitely free flowing whole way through it. If it added anything it would be maybe a few HP and few lighter lbs.
Thats funny, Iā€™m waiting for the armaspeed intake to get back in stock. Looking forward to the next video!

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thats funny, Iā€™m waiting for the armaspeed intake to get back in stock. Looking forward to the next video!
I love it! Sounds great!! After about 3k rpm it roars. The packaging alone was impressive haha

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I guess I'll throw up my Remark Exhaust+Active Autowerke DP sound clip for those looking for more examples.

Sounds amazing, all parts supplied by Meraki Autoworks, should've put that in the video too hahaha.

-Josh

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Stock with a catless downpipe is already too loud for me. So Other. It's more than enough unless you want cops just hawking your shit even in normal mode lol