Best valved exhaust on the market?

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
I wish man, it’s sold out… can’t even order one right now….
They didnt mention anything about a resonator and i couldnt see it in the pics they have, do you know if its resonated?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
It’s not valved, but I wouldn’t buy anything but the AWE touring setup. Even with an aftermarket catted downpipe the Unresonated touring absolutely sounds amazing. Catless or want a bit more subdued? Resonated touring. It’s tried and true. 100% worth it and best I’ve heard in person of a handful or so setups.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
It’s not valved, but I wouldn’t buy anything but the AWE touring setup. Even with an aftermarket catted downpipe the Unresonated touring absolutely sounds amazing. Catless or want a bit more subdued? Resonated touring. It’s tried and true. 100% worth it and best I’ve heard in person of a handful or so setups.
I second this, had AWE touring resonated both catted and uncatted the tone of the exhaust is the best for a B58 car IMO most other setups sounds like a tin can.

The single exit setups all sound like raspy ricer fart cannons. And a titanium system is all for show there’s no sound benefit and let’s face it a 15-30 pound weight difference isn’t enough to justify thousands of dollars extra over a T304 stainless system.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I am also an AWE devotee. I'm VERY happy I went with the Resonated Touring (on an otherwise stock car) and it makes the Supra sound as bad ass as it looks.. but as others have pointed out, its not valved as per OPs request.

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual
I have the Magnaflow on my 24. I think it should be up there with the best exhaust. If money and emissions weren’t an issue, I would’ve done catless DP and Boost logic

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual
But to be fair. I did come from a 19 Mustang GT with Corsa Extreme. So all of the exhaust seem pretty tame 😂

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
I'm resurrecting this thread because i'm looking at exhausts. Hoping to get some input from folks. Sound is very subjective, so we'll leave that for last. My situation is BM3 custom flex-tune by Sam (~600rwhp on E30), Remnant Omega 65 turbo, stock fueling, intake, charge pipe, Titan catless downpipe, stock catback exhaust. What i'd like out an exhaust:
  • Titanium for the weigh savings, look, and durability
  • Dual exit because i prefer that look
  • Valves that integrate w/ the stock open/close functionality
  • Great fitment/quality
  • Larger pipe diameter to take advantage of my build/power
  • Costs less than $2200
There are really only a handful out there, to the best of my knowledge this pretty much boils down to:

1) Titan Titanium exhaust (there were some early rattle issues with their kit but they may have worked them out by now. Of the 3 here, this seems to be the most raspy sounding to me).
2) Vivid Racing titanium exhaust (i'm leaning most towards this but very limited info is out there about this setup...some folks complain about fitment and non-adjustable tips).
3) Tomei Type-D (So, this one isn't valved but makes my list due to cost/value. Many fitment issues noted in the community and their large mufflers also hang pretty low. I'm on stock suspension but if i lower it, seems like it could be problem).

Right now, i'm leaning towards the Vivid kit but would love to hear from anyone who is currently running it with a catless downpipe.

With the many dozens of aftermarket exhaust systems, i'm sure i am missing something. Anyone have thoughts/feedback on these? Pros/Cons, installation gotchas, performance, etc.

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2023 Toyota Supra
I listened to so many and read up on them before going with ARK. IMO it's the nicest sound but it's all subjective. Extremely happy with my ARK DTS.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
I'm resurrecting this thread because i'm looking at exhausts. Hoping to get some input from folks. Sound is very subjective, so we'll leave that for last. My situation is BM3 custom flex-tune by Sam (~600rwhp on E30), Remnant Omega 65 turbo, stock fueling, intake, charge pipe, Titan catless downpipe, stock catback exhaust. What i'd like out an exhaust:
  • Titanium for the weigh savings, look, and durability
  • Dual exit because i prefer that look
  • Valves that integrate w/ the stock open/close functionality
  • Great fitment/quality
  • Larger pipe diameter to take advantage of my build/power
  • Costs less than $2200
There are really only a handful out there, to the best of my knowledge this pretty much boils down to:

1) Titan Titanium exhaust (there were some early rattle issues with their kit but they may have worked them out by now. Of the 3 here, this seems to be the most raspy sounding to me).
2) Vivid Racing titanium exhaust (i'm leaning most towards this but very limited info is out there about this setup...some folks complain about fitment and non-adjustable tips).
3) Tomei Type-D (So, this one isn't valved but makes my list due to cost/value. Many fitment issues noted in the community and their large mufflers also hang pretty low. I'm on stock suspension but if i lower it, seems like it could be problem).

Right now, i'm leaning towards the Vivid kit but would love to hear from anyone who is currently running it with a catless downpipe.

With the many dozens of aftermarket exhaust systems, i'm sure i am missing something. Anyone have thoughts/feedback on these? Pros/Cons, installation gotchas, performance, etc.
If it really has to be titanium fi makes a titanium version of their original exhaust but there is only 1 video out there about it and its from them, no one ever talks about it or i think even knows about the titanium version. But it fits exactly all the criteria your looking for just not the price lmao
Sponsored