Black Supra with white TE37's

SupraSteve99

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra a90
I'm thinking of getting some white TE37's for my black Supra, have searched for images of this combo online but can't find any. Can anyone point me in the right direction or does the apparent lack of images mean it would look pretty crap?
Sponsored

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
I think the issue is that you're looking for pictures of a setup of which there's probably not many out there.

Firstly, white isn't a standard colour on any standard TE37 that will fit the Supra, so it's already a custom order. Secondly, it's a low volume car, only a portion of which are black, and an even smaller portion of owners are modifying their cars, and an even smaller portion than that are putting TE37's on them.

As common as this forum makes these wheels seems, they're pretty rare out in the wild and the subset of people modding their cars is much smaller than the subset of people buying them and leaving them stock.

So in all reality, at best there's likely only a handful of black A90's out there with white TE's which is why it's hard to find pictures. I was able to find this, but that's it

1697662321261.png

It's also worth adding, the TE37SL as pictured above has been discontinued, so you're either buying used or buying old stock. The TE37 Ultra M-Spec is still made however white is a special order colour as I mentioned previously.

White wheels will look nice on a black car, just understand that white wheels get absolutely filthy, very fast, and it's very apparent when they're dirty. Ceramic coating them makes a big difference but, white just shows everything.

So if you drive a lot, you may not be up for the maintenance required to keep them clean all the time.

Josh George

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm thinking of getting some white TE37's for my black Supra, have searched for images of this combo online but can't find any. Can anyone point me in the right direction or does the apparent lack of images mean it would look pretty crap?
White wheels on my Supra was easily the best and the worst decision I ever made. When it's clean, it looks amazing. Give it two hours and the wheels are black. (Of course that's an exaggeration, but you get my idea.)

You can look on my insta @a90.nocturnal to get a better idea if you want

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
great looking combo, def do it!

quikslipper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Prius Prime, Wrangler
damn white wheels on a black supra...just beautiful

OP
OP
SupraSteve99

SupraSteve99

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra a90
I think the issue is that you're looking for pictures of a setup of which there's probably not many out there.

Firstly, white isn't a standard colour on any standard TE37 that will fit the Supra, so it's already a custom order. Secondly, it's a low volume car, only a portion of which are black, and an even smaller portion of owners are modifying their cars, and an even smaller portion than that are putting TE37's on them.

As common as this forum makes these wheels seems, they're pretty rare out in the wild and the subset of people modding their cars is much smaller than the subset of people buying them and leaving them stock.

So in all reality, at best there's likely only a handful of black A90's out there with white TE's which is why it's hard to find pictures. I was able to find this, but that's it

1697662321261.png

It's also worth adding, the TE37SL as pictured above has been discontinued, so you're either buying used or buying old stock. The TE37 Ultra M-Spec is still made however white is a special order colour as I mentioned previously.

White wheels will look nice on a black car, just understand that white wheels get absolutely filthy, very fast, and it's very apparent when they're dirty. Ceramic coating them makes a big difference but, white just shows everything.

So if you drive a lot, you may not be up for the maintenance required to keep them clean all the time.
You make some really valid points, it does feel when you're on this forum that every Supra is being modded but for me it's rare to even see another Supra let alone a modded one.
I'm in the UK and there is a well known tuner/seller of Supra parts (Garage Whifbitz) advertising Supra fitment TE37SL's in Dash White on their website. I'l need to make contact and see if they are actually available. Thanks again.

OP
OP
SupraSteve99

SupraSteve99

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra a90
White wheels on my Supra was easily the best and the worst decision I ever made. When it's clean, it looks amazing. Give it two hours and the wheels are black. (Of course that's an exaggeration, but you get my idea.)

You can look on my insta @a90.nocturnal to get a better idea if you want
I think it looks incredible, it's bad enough keeping a black car clean so can imagine the white wheels take it to another level!!

Josh George

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I think it looks incredible, it's bad enough keeping a black car clean so can imagine the white wheels take it to another level!!
100% it looks amazing. My specific TE's are the Dash White Ultra M-Spec versions, so the Volk Racing is engraved into the wheel, instead of the sticker.