• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

BM3 Flex tuned 2023 Supra A91-MT edition 8.2K miles $70,000

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
Selling because I just don't drive it enough and going in a different direction with my goals as I get into doing track days more and more.

$70,000 located in Niceville, Florida

I have all the original springs and arms in a box for the next owner, a cloned ECU can be purchased as well

-Active Autoworkes catted down pipe
- Boot Mod 3 flex fuel sensor
-Boot Mod 3 Wifi OBD adapter
-Front bumper, head lights, hood, Rocker panels, side skirts, A pillars and wind shield XPEL clear bra
-Whole car paint corrected and Ceramic coated with XPEL
professionally
-10% tint and 35% front windshield XPEL
-H&R lowering springs
-SPL front lower control arms
-SPL tie road end links
-SPL sway bar end links front and rear
-SPL rear traction arms
-SPL rear upper control arms
-SPL front caster bushing
-Eibach front and rear adjustable sway bars
-Continental Extreme Contact sports tires 295 rear and 265 front
-Counter Space Garage (CSG) street/track pads
-Castrol race brake fluid
-Seibon carbon rear truck spolier
-Supra mod store supra "S" wheel caps
-protective film on infomat screen
-red push to start button
-protective film on carbon on center console

This car has a track oriented set-up and would make a great car to get into track events as well as very much being street-able. This wasn't my daily as i have three kids and a big SUV for day to day hauling. This could be daily driven without hesitation and better than stock in every way. I'm a firm believer this is how this car should have came or updated to over the years. Happy to answer questions.

IMG_1590.jpeg

IMG_1591.jpeg

IMG_1592.jpeg

IMG_1593.jpeg

IMG_1595.jpeg

IMG_1596.jpeg

IMG_1597.jpeg

IMG_1598.jpeg

IMG_1599.jpeg

IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1608.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Have you tracked it yet?
Iā€™ve done three instructor lead HPDE events with NASA. I would rather get a dedicated track car for track use instead of investing anymore time into a car thatā€™s honestly wayyyy too nice for track use.

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
Nice car, cheaper than the National listing. Iā€™ll wonder how many lurkers without cars are really on the forum

OP
OP
Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice car, cheaper than the National listing. Iā€™ll wonder how many lurkers without cars are really on the forum
I like to think word of mouth in the community goes a long way for someone else looking. Worked the last time here at least. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Selling because I just don't drive it enough and going in a different direction with my goals as I get into doing track days more and more.

I have a lot done to the car and think my price is justified with the miles of 7,428. Firm at $69,000 located in Niceville, Florida

-Active Autoworkes catted down pipe
- Boot Mod 3 flex fuel sensor
-Boot Mod 3 Wifi OBD adapter
-Front bumper, head lights, hood, Rocker panels, side skirts, A pillars and wind shield XPEL clear bra
-Whole car paint corrected and Ceramic coated with XPEL
professionally
-10% tint and 35% front windshield XPEL
-H&R lowering springs
-SPL front lower control arms
-SPL tie road end links
-SPL sway bar end links front and rear
-SPL rear traction arms
-SPL rear upper control arms
-SPL front caster bushing
-Eibach front and rear adjustable sway bars
-Continental Extreme Contact sports tires 295 rear and 265 front
-Counter Space Garage (CSG) street/track pads
-Castrol race brake fluid
-Seibon carbon rear truck spolier
-Supra mod store supra "S" wheel caps
-protective film on infomat screen
-red push to start button

This car has a track oriented set-up and would make a great car to get into track events as well as very much being street-able. This wasn't my daily as i have three kids and a big SUV for day to day hauling. This could be daily driven without hesitation and better than stock in every way. I'm a firm believer this is how this car should have came or updated to over the years. Happy to answer questions.

IMG_1590.jpeg

IMG_1591.jpeg

IMG_1592.jpeg

IMG_1593.jpeg

IMG_1595.jpeg

IMG_1596.jpeg

IMG_1597.jpeg

IMG_1598.jpeg

IMG_1599.jpeg

IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1608.jpeg
CU Later twin. Good luck with sale, good price and hope a buyer sees this. I've been itching to Femto unlock my 2023 A91, how have you liked it versus stock? BM3 worth it?

OP
OP
Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CU Later twin. Good luck with sale, good price and hope a buyer sees this. I've been itching to Femto unlock my 2023 A91, how have you liked it versus stock? BM3 worth it?
Definitely worth it, stock feels stupid.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
For the mods and condition, not a bad price at all. Best of luck with sale! How much did all the SPL stuff with tramlining and the kinda loose on throttle feels these cars have, same with steering feel?

OP
OP
Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For the mods and condition, not a bad price at all. Best of luck with sale! How much did all the SPL stuff with tramlining and the kinda loose on throttle feels these cars have, same with steering feel?
I have a proper alignment, spend lots of hours getting it dialed with the new parts. Itā€™s transformed and I know Iā€™m not driver enough for it. Itā€™s on rails and begs to be taken to its new limits that Iā€™m too scared to find now.

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Definitely worth it, stock feels stupid.
Good to hear. I hope us commenting on this thread keeps it at the top of the community recent ones so someone sees it. Anyone considering getting a manual, do it. This manual is very fun and I might even say rowdy. I drive in this manual different than the zf8 in my wife's X7 (different type of car I know). Worth the price.

OP
OP
Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good to hear. I hope us commenting on this thread keeps it at the top of the community recent ones so someone sees it. Anyone considering getting a manual, do it. This manual is very fun and I might even say rowdy. I drive in this manual different than the zf8 in my wife's X7 (different type of car I know). Worth the price.
Thank you kind sir

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I have a proper alignment, spend lots of hours getting it dialed with the new parts. Itā€™s transformed and I know Iā€™m not driver enough for it. Itā€™s on rails and begs to be taken to its new limits that Iā€™m too scared to find now.
have the sheet?
Sponsored