Body Shop?

Brostradamus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota 4Runner, 2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Prem
I was, unfortunately, sideswiped yesterday evening. Thankfully no one was hurt and it was relatively low speed, but there is damage to the passenger door, rocker panel, and passenger side front fender panel. I was wondering if anyone has experience with a body shop in the Northern Virginia area with regards to their Supra?

I figure since it's basically a BMW parts bin car, the BMW of Fairfax bodyshop might be able to do the work? I've gone their previously when my M235i was backed into and they did good work.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’d try BMW if you had a previous good repair. I’d let them know the bmw paint code equivalent since for some reason some bmw dealers don’t know our cars a bmw…

OP
OP

Brostradamus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota 4Runner, 2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Prem
Anyone know what the BMW paint code is for the black/"nocturnal" Supra?

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
Hi OP, sorry to hear that and I recently got crunched in a hit and run so can relate. If insurance allows, consider a BMW certified collision repair center. Lots of options based around northern VA.

https://my.bmwusa.com/ccrc

Noctb48MD

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nocturnal B48, 2019 Blazer 2lt
Only shop i can recommend in the DMV/ Balitmore area is APAC Auto.

See here: https://www.facebook.com/APACBUILT/

They have built tons of liberty walk GTRs and they help build a new RWB Porsche every year on the East Coast. Has done a few widebody Supras too... They work with all insurances and are reliable for all paint and collision.
Sponsored