Boostlogic Tuning

PockyProtector

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2006 STi
Anyone had their vehicle tuned at Boostlogic in Austin? Currently have a Pure800 with Port Injection and a Botti tune. Surprisingly the Botti tune is having issues and I’d rather find someone else then go through the headache of getting ahold of him…nearly impossible.
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I thought botti was one of the best for this platform?

OP
OP

PockyProtector

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2006 STi
Did I miss the sarcasm flag?
No sarcasm…hard to believe I know. Long story short, I scheduled to be tuned on Oct 29 back in September. Days before our tuning day I try to reach out for confirmation and I get none. Come Friday LG Motorsports tries contacting him with little luck.

By the time we do it’s 2:00 pm and we are told we missed our time even though we were never given a time after even reaching out to him days before Friday. Come to find out he’s in Miami working on cars at a shop from Thursday-Saturday. Were told numerous time by him his schedule is too tight to fit us in on the schedule….MADE NO SENSE AS WE WERE ON THE SCHEDULE SINCE SEPTEMBER. He even started tuning it on Sunday and within 1 hour of tuning left the car unfinished because he had to catch his flight. (All of this done through text not direct communication)

Each day following I’m sweating bullets as my car has port injection and a Pure800 installed with no tune and little communication. Over the next 4 days we keep being told it will be finished….in an unknown amount of time. Come Tuesday I was told it was done. I pick up the car and all seems fine, granted I couldn’t get into full boost because of cold temps and rain.

Notice on Wednesday simple electrical issues start popping up. Rear view camera wouldn’t work. At one point I kept getting a car key battery dead message. Go to unlock my car and it won’t even unlock (scary) 2 hours later it unlocks. Come Saturday notice at full boost the car is cutting out. The minor electrical issues seem to have troubleshooted themselves out if that’s even a thing.

I’m to the point it makes more sense to go with someone else that will give me 1-3 straight hours of service instead of 4-5 days of little communication and the tune having problems. I’ve learned my lesson. Car was even tuned by him back when I had only a downpipe with no issues and worked GREAT!

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Show me a botti tune that didn't blow a hole in the block. They're fast, but.. short-lived typically.
That’s good to know. I hadn’t heard about that