Bought Escapist’s car… what to do with tune

Hot saws

First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Long story short I bought a Supra on vroom which has ended up being a member here’s (or prior member’s) old car. Ultra clean. No complaints. It is however tuned with from what I can gather on this forum from his prior posts, bootmod3. The Wi-Fi adapter is nowhere to be found. Can I just order the adapter and be able to change tunes/settings or so I have to order a whole new license? Thanks
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You'd have to reach out to him to get him to transfer the license to you (free or at cost), that's if he hasn't sold it already. If not sold, then activate it on your BM3 account and then you're good to go.

Are you sure it's still tuned ? What indication is there that is tuned?

OP
OP

Hot saws

First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
It has a catless downpipe on it that's not throwing a code + this car burbles zero at all. At least compared to my friend's stock 2021

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
It has a catless downpipe on it that's not throwing a code + this car burbles zero at all. At least compared to my friend's stock 2021
Well yeah that's good indication... He was last seen months ago. If he hasn't turned off notifications, try PM ing him.. Or search his posts for an Instagram account. He did say be posts food pictures only on IG but didn't see him mention the account..

OP
OP

Hot saws

First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I sent him a message on here and a facebook message. I am a stalking pro :crazy: I don't have a gram but I'll ask my buddy or my wife to see if they can find him and message him... my wife might have more luck getting a response 😂

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If you can't get a response, then you'll have to buy a license and reach out to protuningfreaks to transfer the vin...

Well reach out to PTF regardless. Not sure if they'd just transfer it to you. I don't know that process tbh. Maybe someone else can chime in ...