BluePhirePB

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Toyota Matrix, 2016 Toyota Corolla
Vehicle Showcase
To be honest, getting a MKV Supra is already a stigma in itself. It's not for the weak. Prepare for "Emgeremgereddd NiCe BmW" or if you got an Auto "EMregeredgdgd I OnLy dRiVe MaNuAls WhY diD U bUy aN AuTo"

Your wing choice is the least of your worries.
I've already had that happen at a local Dairy Queen when I was wearing my Mk. V Supra hoodie. "NiCe bMw HuRdUr."
Sponsored

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
It just doesn't fit the car IMO. The MkV is sleek, with curves, and sexy hips. And then you whack a giant wing on it, all that is ruined. It's not just that wing, it's any wing. Even the OEM 45th anniversary wing is ridiculous.
The GT4 is obviously ok because it's there for a purpose, not just to look good. But yeah, for me, no wing, at all. Nothing or a subtle duckbill spoiler is perfect.
LMAO the 45th Anniversary wing is the opposite of being too big. It's so dinky and oddly shaped.

The best OEM wing by far has to be the original A91 duckbill. Small and subtle.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
LMAO the 45th Anniversary wing is the opposite of being too big. It's so dinky and oddly shaped.

The best OEM wing by far has to be the original A91 duckbill. Small and subtle.
Agreed on the A91 spoiler. What I meant with the 45th anniversary one is it shouldn't be there at all lol.

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Agreed on the A91 spoiler. What I meant with the 45th anniversary one is it shouldn't be there at all lol.
lol yeah I meant that I agree, it shouldn't be on there. I just feel like if Toyota was going to make a special edition wing, they might as well go balls out Civic Type R or Subaru STI wing or something, or don't put one at all as you said

dn00

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI, A90
Hold up. I thought this forum loves the mb wing on the mkv. What changed lol? Imo it's the best big wing apart from the newer adro. It's just simple.
1000008987.jpg

BadDecisions

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LS Swapped FRS, 3000gt VR4, 2020 Supra
Hold up. I thought this forum loves the mb wing on the mkv. What changed lol? Imo it's the best big wing apart from the newer adro. It's just simple.
1000008987.jpg
Agreed but Iā€™m biased! And nice pick up OP, anything done to the performance?!

IMG_9338.jpeg

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Yeah I like the mb style wing on these cars - not sure whatā€™s going on in this thread šŸ˜‚

oreobbq

First Name
oreo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91 Refraction Blue
I've already had that happen at a local Dairy Queen when I was wearing my Mk. V Supra hoodie. "NiCe bMw HuRdUr."
Did he think you were this guy?

cad7b07e4c085b7d791a4fde92-01-hodor.rvertical.w330.jpg

And did you get your hoodie from bmw? :D

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
It just doesn't fit the car IMO. The MkV is sleek, with curves, and sexy hips. And then you whack a giant wing on it, all that is ruined. It's not just that wing, it's any wing. Even the OEM 45th anniversary wing is ridiculous.
The GT4 is obviously ok because it's there for a purpose, not just to look good. But yeah, for me, no wing, at all. Nothing or a subtle duckbill spoiler is perfect.
I like to think that we aren't all "me, too" owners. When I attend meetups/cars&coffee events, I see many variations of aftermarket add-ons. Rarely do I see/hear anyone pointing and laughing at vehicles. I'll never do that, as I go by the saying, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." In fact, so is exhaust sound as being in the ear of the listener.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
If you ask me, the wing fits the carā€™s curves just fine

IMG_3828.jpeg
I 110% agree. The car is bubbly like the Mkiv. It fits the design well.
Sponsored