Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
Get a new battery, all your problems will be solved.

get bimmercode and OBDlink to change all those stupid bmw settings, especially the brightness screen.
Sponsored

pr0jekt_cha0s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I have had this issue with the car lose of power since day one. The dealer doesn't know what to do with it since they can't duplicate the issue. They will keep it for a week at a time. I have a case manager at Toyota involved but I'm certain it will get fixed.

FYI, when this happens if I disable traction control completely, like in the video below, the car is normal.

So there is more to it. The car will also be sluggish on occasions. I hit the gas and nothing will happen for several seconds. It's happened 3 or 4 times. Once when I was pulling out into a very busy road. Almost caused an accident. My last email to the dealer stated this in length. The minute that I said I may cause and accident or will be in one, they pepped up a bit about trying to resolve this. It's now on record this is happening and getting to the point of being dangerous.

I posted a youtube video of it from 2 weeks ago. It's a start up. The car stalled when trying to leave a parking spot so I started recording. Unfortunately, my car doesn't throw any errors at all.