Calling all Foodies! Post up your lastest creations

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
It's so lonely in here, are the rest of you living off ramen to afford your cars or something?

Mesquite chicken breast with some fettuccine in basil pesto sauce w/ spinach. (I promise I know how to make other sauces, this is just quick and simple)

PXL_20211112_011220203.jpg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
It's so lonely in here, are the rest of you living off ramen to afford your cars or something?

Mesquite chicken breast with some fettuccine in basil pesto sauce w/ spinach. (I promise I know how to make other sauces, this is just quick and simple)

PXL_20211112_011220203.jpg
Looks delicious! Had store bought wings and pizza for the night.
Learned how to do pesto in one of those Sur La Table classes, but I've yet to master crisp crust and moist chicken breast without the Traeger grill... Teach us master :yes:

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Learned how to do pesto in one of those Sur La Table classes, but I've yet to master crisp crust and moist chicken breast without the Traeger grill... Teach us master :yes:
Buy yourself a sous vide machine, and you’ll never have dry chicken or any other meat again.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Buy yourself a sous vide machine, and you’ll never have dry chicken or any other meat again.
Getting there. Purchased a built-in Wolf vacuum seal, yet to be delivered. Anova seems to be decent for sous vide.. any suggestions?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
I like to let chicken breast thaw out and sit for about 20 mins. I then cover it and bake it at 400F for half an hour. I then let it rest uncovered for another 20 mins so the juices can get reabsorbed :)

Recently I tried my hand at pan-seared chicken breast and I liked how it came out.

Attachments

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Getting there. Purchased a built-in Wolf vacuum seal, yet to be delivered. Anova seems to be decent for sous vide.. any suggestions?
I have an Anova. Super simple to use. I have the model with wi-fi. The Anova store and Amazon have Black Friday sales going. Get the Anova container too.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I just dropped off this last minute groom's cake.

IMG_0347 (1).jpg
Nice cake! I made our first baby's cake for the baby shower. I will admit it was fun as hell and I wish I could do that as a main job haha.

OP
OP
Supra93

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Nice cake! I made our first baby's cake for the baby shower. I will admit it was fun as hell and I wish I could do that as a main job haha.

Oh it starts out as "fun", but then quickly becomes stressful as heck. ?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0

Oh it starts out as "fun", but then quickly becomes stressful as heck. ?
Haha yes!! I didn't anticipate it to be as much of a time sync as it turned out. I ended up finishing about 30 min before our shower and remember having a terrible stress headache. I asked my wife for some pics, granted these were from about 12 yrs ago and pic quality isn't great haha. :)
IMG_5652.jpg
IMG_5651.jpg
Sponsored