Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

AayVeee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
im looking to purchase a MY24 and was wondering if anyone had any dealerships that they would recommend in the GTA/Toronto area

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
im looking to purchase a MY24 and was wondering if anyone had any dealerships that they would recommend in the GTA/Toronto area
Have they even announced a 24 yet? Half of us in line are probably going to end up with 24's ;)

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Wonder how long I'll have to wait if I order a 24..maybe I will go plan B and find a 997 TT

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
My dealer just called and said that they have an extra allocation due in early May - same colour etc. that I'm after; If I trade my '20 with them, the car is mine if I want it... Lucky for me because I only ordered in December...

Ace of Laces

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
14ā€™ Benz C350, 20' Porsche Taycan 4S, 23' MT Supra
Hey guys thanks for sharing the allocations in Canada so far. I placed a deposit April 28th for a A91MT in Manitoba at the largest Toyota dealer (Birchwood) Iā€™m #1 on the list for a manual. Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s any chance Iā€™m going to get this car LOL. I saw the A91 allocation list but none of them were in Manitoba or Saskatchewan and only 34 of the 50 cars were in that sheet.
Thanks!

hamchin

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, A3 Audi,
Well, thanks yall for the info. Tried my luck calling the dealerships with huge amounts of google reviews after lurking around this forum and facebook groups. Turns out there was an MT on the way to the dealership and unreserved as someone cancelled their order recently.

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Well, thanks yall for the info. Tried my luck calling the dealerships with huge amounts of google reviews after lurking around this forum and facebook groups. Turns out there was an MT on the way to the dealership and unreserved as someone cancelled their order recently.
Which province?

hamchin

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, A3 Audi,
Which province?
Quebec, although, I am still skeptical as no way there is just an MT on their way without ANY reservation, but they have a waitlist for AT... what yall thinking here

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Sounds like the sales guy has that info backwards, but hopefully for your sake he's correct. If it's already on the way to the dealership it will have a VIN, so you could try asking them for it.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Quebec, although, I am still skeptical as no way there is just an MT on their way without ANY reservation, but they have a waitlist for AT... what yall thinking here
I've been offered the same thing because they want my trade-in; the dealer told me that it's not a cancellation, it's just an allocation they got that matches what I want that they were not expecting but will be here in May.

But I dunno, you know how dealers are ;)

hamchin

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, A3 Audi,
I've been offered the same thing because they want my trade-in; the dealer told me that it's not a cancellation, it's just an allocation they got that matches what I want that they were not expecting but will be here in May.

But I dunno, you know how dealers are ;)
Yea, I figure, since it's a refundable deposit, might as well just in case have 1 at a smaller dealer, and another one for a bigger one.

Although this is the only one that gave me an actual date before I mentioned my trade-in

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I'd believe it. Toyota's allocation system is stupid. You could have a car just show up in the pipeline and not know. AT outsells MT in most cases, so I can see why there would be a list for AT.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Yea, I figure, since it's a refundable deposit, might as well just in case have 1 at a smaller dealer, and another one for a bigger one.

Although this is the only one that gave me an actual date before I mentioned my trade-in
I'm guessing its a smaller dealership with only 1 person on the waitlist who cancelled?
Sponsored