Can't Find Wiper Blade Replacements

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
I pulled tape on mine. 22ā€ and 21ā€. I bought some Michelin XTs and they have the adapter in the box. I havenā€™t changed them out yet but I see no reason they wonā€™t work.

I also just verified online and Michelin as 22 and 21 inches for the 2020 Z4.

WhiteSupraGR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra 2020
So get this, just right now while it was light raining... I did the windshield washer rise on the window and it fixed the issue. Wth? I guess the window had something on it or unless the washer fluid has some type of repellent that made then go smoother. Idk.. I'm confused but I feel much better now lol.

OP
OP
Astral Tune

Astral Tune

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
So get this, just right now while it was light raining... I did the windshield washer rise on the window and it fixed the issue. Wth? I guess the window had something on it or unless the washer fluid has some type of repellent that made then go smoother. Idk.. I'm confused but I feel much better now lol.
Mine is in storage for winter, but it only acts up in light rain and is fine under heavier rain or faster speeds. I don't think anyone has found the absolute cause or solution for this yet. Waiting seems to be the only suggestion. I want to try using rainX washer fluid once the factory fluid runs out in the spring. Stupid factory wipers rub off my spray on wax really quick in just 1 day of driving in the rain.

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Just wanted to chime in and say ā€œsameā€ - I drove the Supra for the first time in the rain today and the blades were acting like they were pressed down against the windshield too hard. That is, instead of smoothly moving across it they would almost get stuck and then skip across it. That usually happens if itā€™s really dry and you have the wipers cranked up, but it was pouring rain and even at the lowest setting it was happening. I guess Iā€™ll see if it happens again the next time I drive in the rain.
I've had my Supra for a couple of months and I drove it in the rain last weekend. I noticed the same issue, grabbing and skipping. Based on the comments here, I guess I will wait it out and keep driving in the rain.

Dancam73

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra Pro 3.0
Yep me too. Had the car 1 week covered 500 miles. Loads of rain in the UK at the moment. Wipers juddery as hell,
particularly the passenger side one. Just cleaned them with a glass cleaner and seem a bit better, but looks like a waiting game for me too.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Iā€™ve always had great experiences with Bosch ICON. Sizes for the Supra are 21OE and 22OE.

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Kimblade is pretty good and you can even customize the color.
Sizes are 21" and 22"

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
The bmw wiper blade rubber inserts are typically cut to fit length.

13B803D9-AEF7-42FE-B16A-9C1CB7A6F92C.jpeg