OP
OP
Half Vast

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
I cannot speak for all, but I don't know that many drive their sports cars in the snow.
Agreed. IF, we get any snow where I live in VA I definitely won't be driving my Supra. I'm fortunate that my Supra is not a daily driver. I have another vehicle better suited for snow duty.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
It's definitely encouraging vs some other cars these mags test with less than 40K and lots of issues. I think a lot of this is because the Supra used a lot of already tested and proven components like the B58, ZF8, etc. The iDrive system is the previous gen and lots of bugs were worked out, this is not some groundbreaking car in terms of all new components and parts.

I know people like to bitch about BMW but if you look at their reliability ratings at Consumer Reports they have definitely improved in recent years.

Grimsby

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90 GTS 2019; Jeep Grand Cherokee

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Pretty good results overall!

✅I added wind deflectors the day I got the car and upgraded to AMS gloss ones since then

✅ Fuck a rare winter tire

✅ Take it in for the free toyotacare oil change then never go back and you're golden

✅ We have 2.5 seasons in Southern California so I'm chillen. Sucks to suck, everyone who's in the snow ?

Love this car. Lol

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
✅ We have 2.5 seasons in Southern California so I'm chillen. Sucks to suck, everyone who's in the snow ?

Love this car. Lol
Same... I'm not sure I'd even say we've got 2.5 here. Basically it's "chilly" or "blast-furnace" - with the latter taking up 70% of the year and only about 2 weeks between the two. I briefly considered buying a set of PSAS4's as I now regularly drive over a mountain pass between homes - but then figrued I could just go around the long way on the 5-6 days it actually snows on the mountain.

I mean, I could drive one of our SUVs on those days... but any day I'm not in the Supra is a day I regret my choice. :cool:
Sponsored