Chassis Stabilization, Rear axle lock, parking assist malfunction, driver assistance reduced.

A90_oveek

First Name
Oveek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Had my 2020 Supra for a few months. It’s tuned by ecutek with a catless downpipe along with a ftp chargepipe and intake pipe, other than that the car hasn’t been modified heavily yet. Had both control arms replaced due to an accident and the Supra was at Toyota for about a month. After driving about 800 miles I got a parking assist malfunction and assumed it might be due to a loose sensor for when they took the bumper off. Now a weeks later when I tried to start my car I got all these warnings and am wondering what the issue could be. I read in some forums that it could be due to a faulty sensor or even damaged. Any advice would help.
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
its going to be a sensor issue. my front sensor is disconnected and it throws those same codes

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP

A90_oveek

First Name
Oveek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
front camera sensor. it was disconnected when i had my ALP laser jammers installed
Where can I find those sensors, would I have to take the bumper off? Im going to try to check if they disconnected it and never re connected them

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Where can I find those sensors, would I have to take the bumper off? Im going to try to check if they disconnected it and never re connected them
yes bumper off. somewhere in the centre, i never personally worked on it so idk exactly

OP
OP

A90_oveek

First Name
Oveek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
yes bumper off. somewhere in the centre, i never personally worked on it so idk exactly
Okay great thank you I’m going to check it out. It’s weird that because if a loose sensor it throws chassis stalizatiin and rear axle lock codes

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Also check your alignment. My steering wheel was off center after a crappy alignment job and it threw every code associated with the driver assist package.

Matty_Supra

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
My car did this same thing due to a bad alignment. I had it done by a quality shop and after that they did a “steering relearn” and the codes haven’t come back yet after 150+ miles
Sponsored