SoDakMk5

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Well the only other thing I can think of is to hold down traction control turning all the way off so both traction control and stability assist are off and drive it a bit then turn back on to normal. Other wise am out of ideas. Will be interesting to see if the dealer can tell you what it is if this does not work.
I will have to try that, with those codes on it won’t let u turn off the safety systems the button is red and the only option is to go into customize, and If u try to turn off traction it won’t do it. But I will try it again
Sponsored

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
I will have to try that, with those codes on it won’t let u turn off the safety systems the button is red and the only option is to go into customize, and If u try to turn off traction it won’t do it. But I will try it again
Disconnect batteryđŸ˜©

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
That is the safety assist button. The traction control button has no light.

Highly suggest purchasing an OBD2 dongle and bimmerlink so you can check codes and such.

Are you 100% sure both ride height sensors are undamaged and not flipped? Front and rear?

OP
OP
SoDakMk5

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
That is the safety assist button. The traction control button has no light.

Highly suggest purchasing an OBD2 dongle and bimmerlink so you can check codes and such.

Are you 100% sure both ride height sensors are undamaged and not flipped? Front and rear?
When we did brakes we did not disconnect anything except the calipers to replace the pads and put them right back on. Have the car sitting with the battery disconnected at the moment. Letting it sit 30 min and will update the results

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
When we did brakes we did not disconnect anything except the calipers to replace the pads and put them right back on. Have the car sitting with the battery disconnected at the moment. Letting it sit 30 min and will update the results
You physically unbolted the calipers from the hub or you just took the pads out the top of the caliper?

If you unbolted the caliper from the hub, I would go check ALL the wires in that area. The speed sensor is in there and could cause the errors you are getting.

This is where an OBD2 reader comes in handy because you can actually see what is causing the errors.

OP
OP
SoDakMk5

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
You physically unbolted the calipers from the hub or you just took the pads out the top of the caliper?

If you unbolted the caliper from the hub, I would go check ALL the wires in that area. The speed sensor is in there and could cause the errors you are getting.

This is where an OBD2 reader comes in handy because you can actually see what is causing the errors.
Just took the pins out

OP
OP
SoDakMk5

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
OBD2 reader time. :)
Even with BimmerLink I can clear things but the come back instantly upon starting. According to a guy I know at bmw he says their computers/scanners won’t work with our cars

53658283-A812-4708-801F-B4E500F6C818.png

C5FF096A-8DB6-4078-94CC-47855E486F05.png

234C5C19-F9A1-4A57-801C-361ED4F722B5.png

6B365BBC-062B-4B16-A29F-D5F53FF65790.png

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Yea those seem to be all radar system related. You probably have damaged or hit something while doing the brake job.

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
So I will jump back in. I do not think this has anything to do with brake job. I have pulled all the suspension and breaks off several times even disconnecting shock electronics and many brake jobs fried brake pad sensors etc and never got these kind of codes. Scanners do not go very far but can be helpful. I had the battery just die for example no warning when car only had 1000 miles. So I think unfortunately something else just happened - it may be dealer time. I will be interested if they can even tell you anything as my experience is they are completely useless on this car. But at least they have a scanner that can find more things. Or should anyway. Mine did not even have the correct spark plug wrench. ( takes a very thin wall 12 point)
so please let us know when the mystery is solved

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Did you ever get this sorted out. What was the issue?

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
This is interesting, i literally ran my tire to 4psi of air but never received this error message. Happened to me last week.

OP
OP
SoDakMk5

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
1st dealer I took it to their Supra tech quit the week before so the person who looked at it had no clue and said he couldn’t even connect to the car. Took it to another one and they cleared codes and they came back right away and said if they come back I will have to take it to bmw. Talked to a different person and he said bring it back and they had it all day today and the receipt shows “performed update to performance module” cleared codes and confirmed they were gone. All systems working. My best guess is they reprogrammed the dsc but who knows I don’t think they even know