tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I've just read on FB group that ECU with this application as well will still need to shipped to Russia for unlock?? Not sure if any truth to this or not or if that's even a big deal anyways...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
I've just read on FB group that ECU with this application as well will still need to shipped to Russia for unlock?? Not sure if any truth to this or not or if that's even a big deal anyways...
Yes this seems to be the case no matter what tuner you go with. I am hoping Vladimir Putin personally signs my ECU if I go this route :)

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
If it’s on FB, then it HAS to be true … ?

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Guys,

Firstly I want to thank everyone for the kind responses. The amount of DM's I received here and on FB were absolutely insane! We truly appreciate the the warm welcoming to this initiative and service.

That said the demand has far out weighted the amount of initial ECU we brought in. Those that had messaged me and requested some idea on pricing, I shared that with you, and those who wanted to proceed we locked you guys in. I have messaged you back in the order they were received in that case. All of the initial ECU are spoken for, but we do have 25 more coming in about 2 weeks. We will begin taking deposits on those starting today. Please reach out if you want to be first on that list. It will work the same way, you pay the deposit we will allocate an ECU to you. If you get more than another 25 locked in we will bring in another 25.

The initial pricing is set at $3,750.00. All of the guys that placed the initial order that took up our stock ECUs will receive a rebate of 10% off up to $250 on your next order. We will be extending that for a little while as well. This is nice because it really helps bring the cost down for tuning now aswell.

The process will be you sending us your ECU, we will then send it back to you with a spare tunable ECU that is programed to your car. The turn around time will be about 8-10 business days after receipt of your ECU. You will then be able to use whatever software you want with whoever you want for tuning. Giving you the keys to Candyland when it comes to modifying your car and making some power! The link is suppose to be up today for this but if its not feel free to message me (here or on FB) to lock your spot in and as soon as we have it up (or we may just send you an invoice) we will let you know.

Lastly, as many of you know I am a one man band when it comes to the jb4 stuff, with this I did not want to take on this business alone. I wanted to ensure you guys are protected and all of your stuff is always insured, so I partnered with Playground Performance Engineering (PPE) to bring this to you. They will handle the payment processing, logistics and insurance on your guys stuff. They are absolutely great to work with!

https://shop.performanceplaygroundengineering.com/

I want to thank you guys again, this give us the opportunity to really help push the community forward and hopefully at $3,500 (including the $250 credit) its something that is much more obtainable than other options out there.

1637256430007.png

StupendousA90

First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MK5 Supra
Hey Guys,

Firstly I want to thank everyone for the kind responses. The amount of DM's I received here and on FB were absolutely insane! We truly appreciate the the warm welcoming to this initiative and service.

That said the demand has far out weighted the amount of initial ECU we brought in. Those that had messaged me and requested some idea on pricing, I shared that with you, and those who wanted to proceed we locked you guys in. I have messaged you back in the order they were received in that case. All of the initial ECU are spoken for, but we do have 25 more coming in about 2 weeks. We will begin taking deposits on those starting today. Please reach out if you want to be first on that list. It will work the same way, you pay the deposit we will allocate an ECU to you. If you get more than another 25 locked in we will bring in another 25.

The initial pricing is set at $3,750.00. All of the guys that placed the initial order that took up our stock ECUs will receive a rebate of 10% off up to $250 on your next order. We will be extending that for a little while as well. This is nice because it really helps bring the cost down for tuning now aswell.

The process will be you sending us your ECU, we will then send it back to you with a spare tunable ECU that is programed to your car. The turn around time will be about 8-10 business days after receipt of your ECU. You will then be able to use whatever software you want with whoever you want for tuning. Giving you the keys to Candyland when it comes to modifying your car and making some power! The link is suppose to be up today for this but if its not feel free to message me (here or on FB) to lock your spot in and as soon as we have it up (or we may just send you an invoice) we will let you know.

Lastly, as many of you know I am a one man band when it comes to the jb4 stuff, with this I did not want to take on this business alone. I wanted to ensure you guys are protected and all of your stuff is always insured, so I partnered with Playground Performance Engineering (PPE) to bring this to you. They will handle the payment processing, logistics and insurance on your guys stuff. They are absolutely great to work with!

I want to thank you guys again, this give us the opportunity to really help push the community forward and hopefully at $3,500 (including the $250 credit) its something that is much more obtainable than other options out there.

1637256430007.png
another step forward? hopefully one day I can make it happen haha

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Yes this seems to be the case no matter what tuner you go with. I am hoping Vladimir Putin personally signs my ECU if I go this route :)
Ha! Yeah, his signature and spy chip as an added gift! :rofl:

(just a joke for those lacking a sense of humor!)

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Yeah, that why I questioned it...;) That said, this was posted in DaBears post in our FB Supra Owners Only group...

BTW..I find forums aren't much better :p
Man, you aren’t kidding!!! ?

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
New unlocked ECU will also cast your vote in the next four elections. If you get the premium unlock it will vote in all elections - all the way down to local school board elections.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Hey Guys,

1637256430007.png
This is great actually! You get a new tunable physical ECU, and get your original ECU back as well. OEM ECUs from Toyota are about ~1500-~2000 a pop.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Guess one question is when I need to hot the dealer can i swap my original ecu in and they cant see I've tuned the car at all? Should we do the recall first? @DaBears definitely a solid move man we appreciate you.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
So what you are saying is we get to have two ecus one unlock and one lock oem? I can switch back my oem locked ecu if I need warranty to take care of?
LOl we must have been typing in sync

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Guess one question is when I need to hot the dealer can i swap my original ecu in and they cant see I've tuned the car at all? Should we do the recall first? @DaBears definitely a solid move man we appreciate you.
I think I can answer these for @DaBears

- You'll have the original factory ECU back untouched. It should have never seen higher-than-normal boost. The checksum should remain as it was
- You should do the recall first
Sponsored