Code out the burbles using Bimmercode?

EddieNel

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F350
I’ve gotten quite fond of the burbles. I’m still on the stock exhaust but going to have to switch to hen I upgrade my turbo. I hate drone so I’m considering the touring for quiet on comfort and bark on sport.
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I’ve gotten quite fond of the burbles. I’m still on the stock exhaust but going to have to switch to hen I upgrade my turbo. I hate drone so I’m considering the touring for quiet on comfort and bark on sport.
If you’re talking AWE touring there isn’t a quiet and loud like a valved exhaust. It’s more a loud and loud with burbles. Now, not an overbearing, I can’t stand this type of loud as the volume is really dictated by your right foot.

BrettMRC

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, Defender, Rx400h
All burbles belong in the bin!

I'd recommend getting the ECU unlocked and then going with BM3, that will give you lots of options.

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
More power to those that dig the loud pops and bangs that come along with an aftermarket exhaust with the stock tune. I personally can't stand it. To the point where I've stopped looking at exhausts until I decide if I'm going to go through the hassle of unlocking and removing the burble tune.

Last edited:

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
More power to those that dig the loud pops and bangs that come along with an aftermarket exhaust with the stock tune. I personally can't stand it. To the point where I've stopped looking at exhausts until I decide if I'm going to go through the hassle of unlocking and removing the burble tune.
The car comes with loud pops from the factory. Maybe this isn’t the right car for you. Maybe get a new Z. They don’t pop from factory.

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
The car comes with loud pops from the factory. Maybe this isn’t the right car for you. Maybe get a new Z. They don’t pop from factory.
Cool :rolleyes:

I specifically referenced loud pops from aftermarket exhausts, because it's the significant increase in volume and frequency that I don't care for. I don't always love the pure stock pops, but it also doesn't bother me.
Sponsored