Companies actively working on ECU unlocks?

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
We all know what is happening and the Fetmo currently has the entire market for ECU unlocks/cloning.

Does anyone know of any companies who are actively working on also being able to do this besides them? With how many brilliant people in the world, it is almost looks like everyone is just waiting.
Sponsored

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I sure hope so, trying to avoid sending it to Russia if possible.

cakes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
There must be some way to source a crack for this thing. Just a shot in the dark, but I assume the russians are using some kind of voltage glitching attack to bypass the lock on startup and then permanently unlocking it manually after that, similar to what's being done in this video

HoosierRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Iā€™ve had to break into a couple of locked boards and crypto wallets that family and friends forgot codes toā€¦ but never an ecu. If I was a brave man Iā€™d test on mine but Iā€™m afraid I couldnā€™t replace it lol

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Go ahead, Iā€™ll take the heat on this but I think people forgot about the Supra community. Hopefully the introduction of a manual will bring back some of that interest.

OP
OP
TYMBOM

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
Go ahead, Iā€™ll take the heat on this but I think people forgot about the Supra community. Hopefully the introduction of a manual will bring back some of that interest.
Luckily it is the bigger group of BMW, but still. There has to be more actually working on it.
Sponsored