Current tuning options available to the public

Of the ones you could purchase TODAY, Which would you pick?

• Total voters

Charlie

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GTS , Landrover Discovery 4, EVO 9 .
:hmm: I'll be waiting for the Japanese to come out with a tune. Warranty won't be voided if it's from TRD or Gazoo. I'd like to see HKS come up with a tune too. I like to bet my money and peace of mind on the Japanese.
Hi Jim, I was also keen on a tune from Gazoo. A chief engineer here in Australia recently went to training session and aked the question for me. The reponse is that Toyota / Gazoo/ TRD ... have no intention of bring out an aftermarket tuning package and are leaving it to the aftermarket suppliers only. SAD I was hoping for more support from Toyota!
Sponsored

Charlie

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GTS , Landrover Discovery 4, EVO 9 .
I have just received my order for a BOOTMOD3 Flash Tune for TOYOTA SUPRA (A90 / J29) B58 with ENET Cable Ɨ 1 a VRSF 200 Catted downpipe and a FTP Motorsport B58 Charge Pipe Kit from FLASHTUNED in WA AUSTRALIA. Andy the Managing Director is unbelievably supportive. I will let you know how I go with the install and take some pics. If you are an Aussie and have any sort of BMW or like me a Supra A90, do yourself a favour and call Andy. He knows what he is talking about and his customer service is world class. His prices are excellent and it will save you paying outlandish import costs. Will keep you posted.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Came back to change my vote. Went with Ecutek couldnā€™t be happier

OP
OP

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Ya maybe admin could close this one down and I can start a new one.

When I created this last year mhd was in development states and ecutek hadnā€™t even been mentioned on the forum - now those are 2 of the 3 most popular ones

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, Launch Edition
Hi Jim, I was also keen on a tune from Gazoo. A chief engineer here in Australia recently went to training session and aked the question for me. The reponse is that Toyota / Gazoo/ TRD ... have no intention of bring out an aftermarket tuning package and are leaving it to the aftermarket suppliers only. SAD I was hoping for more support from Toyota!
I have just received my order for a BOOTMOD3 Flash Tune for TOYOTA SUPRA (A90 / J29) B58 with ENET Cable Ɨ 1 a VRSF 200 Catted downpipe and a FTP Motorsport B58 Charge Pipe Kit from FLASHTUNED in WA AUSTRALIA. Andy the Managing Director is unbelievably supportive. I will let you know how I go with the install and take some pics. If you are an Aussie and have any sort of BMW or like me a Supra A90, do yourself a favour and call Andy. He knows what he is talking about and his customer service is world class. His prices are excellent and it will save you paying outlandish import costs. Will keep you posted.

Hey, did you complete this installation with the VRSF 200 catted downpipe? I'm hoping you can give me your thoughts on the installation and results. This is the same downpipe i am considering.
Sponsored