Cusco Front/Rear Sway Bar + Chassis Error

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I got the front and rear Cusco sway bars installed earlier this week. Each time I drive above 45 mph the chassis error light comes on.

does anyone know if I have to recalibrate anything with the thicker sway bars? Or run into the same issue? Other thing I’m thinking is the sensor arms were just installed backward, but will be checking this weekend when I swap the track wheels back to street wheels.
Sponsored

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
there's no such calibration. I've been running both sway bars for years without code. most likely, install was not correct or you have parts that might be incompatible. before you going down the rabbit hole, I'd suggest you to check everything including height sensor.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
How's the street comfort on those?
No difference in comfort that I can discern. As usual with poly bushings, the first few bumps can make a ”creaking” sound until the poly warms up a little. This is much more noticeable when it’s below 50*F, and usually stops after 2-3 bumps.

Highly recommended mod!

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks friends. Oddly enough the chassis error didn’t come on during my drive home just now. Maybe just some small gremlins were working themselves out. If it pops up again I’ll just look at the sensors to make sure their installed correctly
Sponsored