Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 TOYOTA Supra | 2018 MINI Cooper Countryman S

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I'm curious if anyone has done a custom steering wheel. As much as I love the car, the steering wheel feels awfully cheap and would like to look into something thicker.

This is what I'm looking to do: https://www.vividracing.com/toyota-...ed-customized-steering-wheel-p-152776349.html

Please chime in if you've had any experience and would like to share.
I receive one in 1 week time, will post pics when installed. Not from Vividracing since core swap kept me away

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
What warranties would these kind of installs affect? and what about the airbag?

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
I have one, east coast supra. Definitely improves the feel/look of the car. Looks like the one above (carbon fiber, flat bottom, perforated leather and red centering stripe).

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I sale them for a long time friend of mine. Hes produced them for me for about 9 of my cars along with dozens of friends ive sent to him. I tried sending customers to him directly, but hes so busy with the manufacturing side of things, he requested I handle any sales.

So of course when I picked up the supra I had him design me one. Here is mine. They can be produced in any configuration as far as color, stitching color, material, center stripe, carbon, etc.

These are a good bit cheaper than the competition and the highest quality ive seen. Makes for a much better driving experience for sure. We also have a $100 discount going on for anyone who purchases a tune or has been previously tuned by us receives a $100 discount off their wheel :)

Give me a shout if I can help

Email: [email protected]
Text Message: 252-314-5604

119260168_10224379604344813_869982293490410431_o.jpg

diablo2112

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 BMW M3 Competition
I also replaced my stock wheel with a unit similar (identical, actually) to many of those shown here. HUGE difference. I like a thicker rim, and these deliver. Changes the whole character of the interior as well, just fits the car perfectly, especially with carbon that matches the center console.

More pics of my wheel here.

Wheel overall.JPG

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Toyota should bring this design upgrade to the 2022. The current OEM one just plain sucks. Camry and Corolla have better steering wheels than the Supra.

I know everyone's choices and priorities are different - I understand and respect that. However, this car has plenty of power from the factory for most...for me...for now. The steering wheel was the only "EWWW!!" moment I've had since seeing the production model for the first time.

I find it especially awkward seeing wide body kits with huge Streethunter wings and Pure turbo upgrades only to find the 80s-station-wagon-thin OEM steering wheel still inside. :dunno:

It's definitely one of my top 5 best mods for this car.

OP
OP
peaktodak

peaktodak

First Name
Jai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 TOYOTA Supra | 2018 MINI Cooper Countryman S
I agree 100%. Having done the replacement of the OEM steering wheel, it is definitely my favorite mod by far. Not only did it change the appearance of the the interior, I feel much more confident when I'm sitting behind the wheel.
Sponsored

Last edited: