DarkZupra's Build

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
If you werent doing any track time id say 100% do the DDCs. Im actually going to probably swap for Ohlins because i do enough track time that these are just too soft. But the dampers do have great control, despite the soft springs.
Noted, I’ll just keep the Ohlins on order then. I heard they are a great daily/track coilover, almost went MCS one way but that it more track than daily.
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Havent updated in a while.

Finally got the KW's installed.... and I am rubbing, badly in the rear. Started another thread about it but it gained no traction. Talked to BC whos surprised, they have lots of sets with the same offset/tires and even guys on bags, and none of them rub in the rear.

I ended up having to raise the rear to deal with it, but it still rubs over bigger bumps. Got an alignment in case that was it, but the rear camber is not adjustable and was at -2.5, I cant imagine ill need more, but I ordered SPL arms anyways so we can try it. Hopefully i dont have to go crazy with camber to get these to fit. I guess worst case I could go down to a 295...

Other than the camber arms, not much on the way. I think the wife got me some small stuff for xmas, we will find out soon. Trying to decide what to do next, but the rear rubbing issue has me kind of down on the car.

Anyways, heres some pics of me installing the suspension as well as some wash/show pics. Enjoy!

IMG_4790.jpeg
125C1180-D7E6-42F5-AF2D-E8E997B576C3.jpg
470B47E5-7B8A-4D6C-BF23-6B1B77A9C817.jpg
70231162-7BC8-4303-A971-5507DCED4837.jpg
(Sorry a bit off topic) I was showing my wife your garage, tools and yes the car too 😄. She is "obsessed" with keeping our cars clean. I know what to give her now for an anniversary coming up 😉. I want that lift too🤤

And you mentioned tracking again. Have you done that yet? (last edit, I promise - soooooo much good stuff here!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Noted, I’ll just keep the Ohlins on order then. I heard they are a great daily/track coilover, almost went MCS one way but that it more track than daily.
Ohlins are magic. Ill still probably do them at some point.

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Sorry a bit off topic) I was showing my wife your garage, tools and yes the car too 😄. She is "obsessed" with keeping our cars clean. I know what to give her now for an anniversary coming up 😉. I want that lift too🤤

And you mentioned tracking again. Have you done that yet? (last edit, I promise - soooooo much good stuff here!)
Haha thanks!

Yes I was at Sebring a month or so ago. Going to do Daytona soon. I only do 4-5 track days a year.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Haha thanks!

Yes I was at Sebring a month or so ago. Going to do Daytona soon. I only do 4-5 track days a year.
Sebring in the summer... WOW!!!!! You ever get power loss issues, track times decreasing or dreaded "limp-mode" after/during a full track day?

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sebring in the summer... WOW!!!!! You ever get power loss issues, track times decreasing or dreaded "limp-mode" after/during a full track day?
Unfortunatley I went with NASA and there were 50+ cars on track at once with very varied capibilities in both car and driver. I never got more than 3/4 of a hard lap without hitting traffic. That being said, the car did great. I have no doubt if i could get a full session of hard laps id eventually hit a limit somewhere.

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Long awaited updates. New Lip is finally on (3D Design Japan). Raceseng titanium studs and nuts. ECU Unlocked via FEMTO and PPE. Stage 2 OTS map for now, going to custom tune with F80Paul.

First post updated with all current parts.

IMG_6214.jpeg

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Long awaited updates. New Lip is finally on (3D Design Japan). Raceseng titanium studs and nuts. ECU Unlocked via FEMTO and PPE. Stage 2 OTS map for now, going to custom tune with F80Paul.

First post updated with all current parts.

IMG_6214.jpeg
Looking awesome! sick lip

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
After a VERY long wait I finally got my AMX Performance Recaro CS. Absoutly insane how good they look and how well they fit. Need to find someone who can code out some errors for me otherwise theyre perfect.

IMG_6498.jpeg

9E57C78D-595C-40D9-90F3-E7345CF68213.jpg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
After a VERY long wait I finally got my AMX Performance Recaro CS. Absoutly insane how good they look and how well they fit. Need to find someone who can code out some errors for me otherwise theyre perfect.

IMG_6498.jpeg

9E57C78D-595C-40D9-90F3-E7345CF68213.jpg
Wow 🤩 Absolutely stunning!!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for 😍. I shopped really hard to find phantom grey with red interior and would be dammed to just rip out my stock seats. I’m only tracking about 6 weekends per year (total wus in the extreme FL heat/humidity).

Edit: I found the original thread on this forum where they came from. Don’t know how I missed it, lol. Most importantly…. How dose it fit for you? Do they jack your head forward with a helmet on??? Almost forgot to ask… I was so excited from your post/pics/seats 😱

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow 🤩 Absolutely stunning!!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for 😍. I shopped really hard to find phantom grey with red interior and would be dammed to just rip out my stock seats. I’m only tracking about 6 weekends per year (total wus in the extreme FL heat/humidity).

Edit: I found the original thread on this forum where they came from. Don’t know how I missed it, lol. Most importantly…. How dose it fit for you? Do they jack your head forward with a helmet on??? Almost forgot to ask… I was so excited from your post/pics/seats 😱
They fit perfectly. Im about 1.5" lower with the rail setup we did, and with the flatter head rests im much more comfortable in a helmet. I also only track 4-6 times per year but wanted better seats regardless. Im tall (6'2") so i really needed them.

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just FYI - I bought these direclty from AMX Performance. I know theres another person on this forum with similar seats, but I did not buy from him (I actually DM'd that guy on here and on instagram with questions about the seats and never got a response but oh well).
Sponsored