devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
Hey everyone,

New here and really thinking about getting a supra, but most of the dealerships I have spoken to are marking these cars up 10k. Seems a lot of dealerships in South Florida are doing this, but it can't be all of them...right?

Anyone know any dealers I should reach out to down here to get this car at MSRP?
Sponsored

Souriall91

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
You would probably be better just searching nationwide and paying the ~$900 for shipping. Itā€™s pretty common for dealers to do that on any car now. Iā€™m in WA state and bought mine for MSRP. It was hard enough to find one, let alone at MSRP. You can probably search neighboring states and find one. The dealer wanted to do tint and a full 3M to make some money, but they didnā€™t end up pushing it on me when it came down to it.

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
I bought mine in NY in August of 2020 for $9k under MSRP. I'd look around where there's a lot of snow and shop around there.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
I traveled to Louisiana to get my 3.0 Prem for $9k under MSRP as well back in October of 2020. Florida dealerships are known for marking up sports cars.

A90Enemy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
i had placed an order at lipton toyota here in south florida and got it at msrp they just kept changing my delivery date and were never honest with me so i looked nationwide and got a 22 3.0 Premium in west virginia in september and they even knocked off like 300 bc i flew out there to pick it up just need to take your time and search and call dealers i called probably 40-50 dealers in the south east of the nation to finally locate one

Tribeq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2015 A3
Coggin Toyota in Jacksonville isnā€™t scalping their cars. I flew out last week to pick mine up and drive it home. Only other one I know of is a dealer in Sebring but they had a waiting list. Avoid Autonation of Fort Myers. I put a deposit down on a Supra there after they guaranteed MSRP and told me two weeks later that they were gonna be scalping the car instead.

Burgerman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Prem,
Hey everyone,

New here and really thinking about getting a supra, but most of the dealerships I have spoken to are marking these cars up 10k. Seems a lot of dealerships in South Florida are doing this, but it can't be all of them...right?

Anyone know any dealers I should reach out to down here to get this car at MSRP?
Did you ever get the car? I got mine (April 2021) at Al Hendrickson in Coconut Creek (Northern Broward county). 3.0 Premium with $1850 electronics package for 49.5k, MSRP was 57k. That was then, this is now, but they were (at the time) loaded with Supraā€™s. Remember that dealerships hate cars sitting on their lots: it ties up their cash flow, and could potentially contribute to less future factory allocations.
FYI - this dealer is near JMā€™s (aka Southeast Toyota) HQ. They said they were the #2 dealer nationwide. Not sure if they were blowing smoke, but they were trying to be #1 (for the reasons above) and ā€œwere gonna make me an offer I couldnā€™t refuse.ā€
They were right.
I hope this helps.
Sponsored