Motorsports_3

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2016 Ram 2500
First post and hopefully soon an owner.

I'm currently in the market for a 2021 3.0 Premium with driver assist package, with an MSRP of $56,140.00. I'm in the Miami, FL locality where most dealers are charings just about MSRP, but I see online a lot of dealers are offering up to 7k below MSRP. I am open to traveling and kind of prefer it.

Does anyone have dealers that are willing to offer deals like mentioned above. I see Jerry Toyota in MD offers those deals, but only to Primary Market Area clients (local customers, i'm not sure why), ideally Id love to match their pricing.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

polaris

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2017 Corolla iM
I see Jerry Toyota in MD offers those deals, but only to Primary Market Area clients (local customers, i'm not sure why)
Because people keep coming from other states to buy them, lol. They're probably tired of doing out-of-state registration stuff and want to prioritize their local reputation.

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
First post and hopefully soon an owner.

I'm currently in the market for a 2021 3.0 Premium with driver assist package, with an MSRP of $56,140.00. I'm in the Miami, FL locality where most dealers are charings just about MSRP, but I see online a lot of dealers are offering up to 7k below MSRP. I am open to traveling and kind of prefer it.

Does anyone have dealers that are willing to offer deals like mentioned above. I see Jerry Toyota in MD offers those deals, but only to Primary Market Area clients (local customers, i'm not sure why), ideally Id love to match their pricing.

Thanks in advance!
Good luck, I dunno about in Miami, but here the dealers are all on some BS and are selling used ones for more than MSRP and acting like they're giving you a 'good deal'. Even a few months ago local dealers weren't really budging much, most I got a local one to offer was 2500 off MSRP. So I had to fly to NC to get mine. Worth the flight and it was a great drive home.

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
@JoeDaMechanic ...you still have the RX7? Had one myself(same year, silver, R1 package) and honestly, until the Supra, had not been in a car that was as much fun!!!!!!!!!!

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Because people keep coming from other states to buy them, lol. They're probably tired of doing out-of-state registration stuff and want to prioritize their local reputation.
Back on topic.......may want to jump soon. Local dealers in my area are already removing most incentives and this is going to be Memorial Day weekend.....big weekend for sales.

fmsupra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I purchased mine on 1st of May. One of the dealer in Dallas offered me $10k+ MSRP...
I went to other dealer and got it few hundreds below MSRP.
Sponsored