Dealerships selling at MSRP on the East coast of US?

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Unfortunately as I've seen from the 5+ dealers I've contacted so far "call for price" which is what they have listed is a big giveaway they want $70k or more....
You need to let them know you are serious. My experience is no dealer that is fishing for over will budge unless you are in the door or you can convince them you are serious over the phone. It is a lot harder over the phone so you will need to be assertive and outright tell them what you are willing to pay and that you are out of state.

I would call rural dealerships as they may be more willing to play ball as eventually they need to sell that car and MSRP is still a good chunk of money. They donā€™t do the volume elsewhere, so they eventually will get tired of paying for it to sit on the lot.

Unfortunately calling for an LE will be tough as all the cars from dealers who were willingly to easily say MSRP over the phone have been taken.
Sponsored

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
You need to let them know you are serious. My experience is no dealer that is fishing for over will budge unless you are in the door or you can convince them you are serious over the phone. It is a lot harder over the phone so you will need to be assertive and outright tell them what you are willing to pay and that you are out of state.

I would call rural dealerships as they may be more willing to play ball as eventually they need to sell that car and MSRP is still a good chunk of money. They donā€™t do the volume elsewhere, so they eventually will get tired of paying for it to sit on the lot.

Unfortunately calling for an LE will be tough as all the cars from dealers who were willingly to easily say MSRP over the phone have been taken.
It's hard when I live 400 miles away and don't have the luxury of being able to drive up there to negotiate and a chance they won't even budge. I'm ready to pay this thing off in full, the second I get a price in writing that's when I can head there and finalize the deal. I'm debating if I should just lease a premium for a year and see if they make a new supra or let you do red interior again because that's the only reason I want a LE plus I'm sure the car will be worth way more in the future.

Last edited:

huskerdude

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord Coupe V6
Tracy from Silsbee Toyota in Silsbee Texas has another Supra for MSRP, don't know what color, but you can call Tracy's cell at 409-658-9575 & tell her Garry Yen sent you.

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
Ended up getting a launch at MSRP. Guess I'm lucky lol. I swear they better not introduce red interior on any other supra lol lets see how long red stays exclusive to "launch edition" only.

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Ended up getting a launch at MSRP. Guess I'm lucky lol. I swear they better not introduce red interior on any other supra lol lets see how long red stays exclusive to "launch edition" only.
Jealous you got your launch so late with Red seats. I got my RR2.0 Launch early when my AZ reservation fell through. I didn't want to miss the LE chance lol

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
Theres a black launch edition for sale in my state for MSRP. PM me and i can get you my salesman info.
Sponsored