Discounted new Supra’s on Autotrader website…

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I remember when I was looking for a Supra last year, I found a dealer that had it listed for around $52,500. It had every option including the carbon mirror caps, so I thought it was a good deal.

Once I talked to them, that price was only available if you went to a 7 year finance deal... with 7.9%APR... and it included military discounts and Toyota loyalty discounts, graduate discount (none of the 3 I qualified for anyway)

I walked out of there real quick.
Sponsored

DannoXYZ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKII, Porsche 951
Now, 25 years later, most are modified, sure, because tuners collect them. Back when they were new that wasn't the case. They were driven around bone stock for the most part. People didn't even like them all that much until F&F came along.

My A91 isn't tunable, and it doesn't bother me one bit. The car is fantastic stock. After seeing what it can do bone stock on the race track, a REAL one, with turns, the only performance mods I'd do are tires.
Yeah, bone-stock has way more capabilities than most people will ever use. For example, fully-built MK4 racecars are doing 1:30 @ Willow Springs Raceway. MKV, right off showroom floor, can do 1:28. Modified MKV can do 1:25! That's supercar speeds!

For comparison, 700bhp 911 GT2-RS wearing N2 race rubber driven by hotshot Randy Probst will do mid-1:21. McLaren P1 is 1:23. Put some race rubber on Supra and it'll be in between those times! :)

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I keep seeing people mention looking for a tunable MKV but wonder if they’re just looking / hoping to find one or if people are willing to pay extra for a tunable MKV.

Just curious after a local shop made a similar comment based on my Supra’s build date.**

**I was a looking for an exhaust but decided to leave it stock bc I’m old & cheap?. Plus the only driving I do anymore is to lunch or driving my son to his golf tournaments (the Supra can carry a full set of clubs and a pull cart!).
Sponsored