Ditched the Spoiler…

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Honestly I was surprised by how well it fit (I am pretty meticulous) there was a small gap on one side but it could’ve been for a multitude of reasons. I did have hesitations when I first ordered and actually ordered a replacement after I received the first one bc there was a weird meshing at the carbon fiber seams that I didn’t love but after I put it on I couldn’t even tell the difference.

I already scuffed it up anyways… smh was installing lights above the car while it was raining, so the car was there and dropped my drill and this happened:

IMG_4413.jpeg
Mine is same issue, just on one end is very slightly lifted right at the tip. The gap is no more than the command tape thickness so it is hardly noticeable. Probably to no one other than me.
Sponsored

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
This car’s lines and curves are sexy without the need for a spoiler if I am being honest but the legacy spoiler was a no brainer for me. The curve matches the curves of the body style. I don’t see me ever removing it.

IMG_6408.jpeg

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
This car’s lines and curves are sexy without the need for a spoiler if I am being honest but the legacy spoiler was a no brainer for me. The curve matches the curves of the body style. I don’t see me ever removing it.

IMG_6408.jpeg
Yea I must admit if you want a spoiler that suits the lines of the car and it's aesthetics then yours is a good one to have.

Phil
Sponsored