Do you miss your previous cars? I miss mines from time to time

Tractorpillow

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜21 Supra 3.0; ā€˜95 Rover Mini
Ohhhh yeah. I have a problem with car ADD and then regret.
06 Elise
02 Viper
95 rhd classic mini
02 viper
08 cayman s (donā€™t miss)
11 evora
04 6MT Gallardo (donā€™t miss)
07 Exige S (sooo dumb to sell, miss a lot)

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 refraction blue Supra 2003 Mitsubishi Evo
The one I regretfully let go because local police kept getting complaints and told me to change the exhaust or sell it

Attachments

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
I absolutely miss my 18 Raptor and the 18 Z06 I had. Unfortunately the market is going to make the new Z06 extremely hard to even find unless youā€™re willing to pay well over sticker.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
I guess it depends on what you mean by "miss". If I had the garage space, time, and money to keep 10-12 cars maintained, insured, and licensed... then I would love to be able to take my previous rides out from time to time (except the RC-F... that porker wasn't worth the gas it guzzled IMO).

Ironically the only ones I really miss were super cheap constant projects that were a nightmare to own at the time... but the hours spent with them made them something special. I don't miss any of the more expensive cars I've owned... but I wish I still had my '91 CRX (just not as a daily).

IMG_0014.jpg

That one isn't mine (can't find my pics from back then), but it's nearly identical to mine in every way except for lacking window tint and clear corners vs. USDM orange ones. That was my next project before deciding not having power steering or air conditioning just wasn't worth it in the desert. ?

OP
OP
dapimpee

dapimpee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I guess it depends on what you mean by "miss". If I had the garage space, time, and money to keep 10-12 cars maintained, insured, and licensed... then I would love to be able to take my previous rides out from time to time (except the RC-F... that porker wasn't worth the gas it guzzled IMO).

Ironically the only ones I really miss were super cheap constant projects that were a nightmare to own at the time... but the hours spent with them made them something special. I don't miss any of the more expensive cars I've owned... but I wish I still had my '91 CRX (just not as a daily).

IMG_0014.jpg

That one isn't mine (can't find my pics from back then), but it's nearly identical to mine in every way except for lacking window tint and clear corners vs. USDM orange ones. That was my next project before deciding not having power steering or air conditioning just wasn't worth it in the desert. ?
I rembered the Honda Crx, my friend had the yellow one

OP
OP
dapimpee

dapimpee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I absolutely miss my 18 Raptor and the 18 Z06 I had. Unfortunately the market is going to make the new Z06 extremely hard to even find unless youā€™re willing to pay well over sticker.
I almost pulled the trigger on Z06 before bought the A91

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
I was a little sad when I sold my Camaro SS 1LE, but that was mostly because I grew so much as a driver during the 3 years I owned it. I thrashed it on HPDE weekends and it never missed a beat. So I had an appreciation for that particular car, but not that type of car in general.

Iā€™ve had an E92 M3, Focus RS, FC RX-7, to name a few cars, but this Supra feels more special than any of them. I plan to buy that amazing new Z06 in about 4 years which means Iā€™ll sell the Supra, and Iā€™m guessing Iā€™ll miss it then.

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
The one I regretfully let go because local police kept getting complaints and told me to change the exhaust or sell it
Beautiful car! I get why you wouldn't change the exhaust, but... yes, I'd miss it too.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I miss my 300td. Just so much personality. And I miss my SL500. So scrumptious and refined feeling. Best designed looking car in several decades.

I canā€™t seem to part w my e46 m3. It is just too raw. I am certain I will regret selling

Think I going to open the exhaust a little and get her wrapped over winter

Last edited:

ChattSupra

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium
I agree the new cars get better and better. I do miss the top down this time of year, on mountain passes it would be nice to have that third pedal. MY previous car was an 04 S2000, lots of shifting. Before that a 06 M Roadster, lots of repair bills, I do not miss. Always felt like I was driving on egg shells hoping that it would not break again. Previous to that was 850i, don't miss that car at all.