Does Anyone Know When the 2023 Model Year Goes into Production?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Description says Manual but this pic says otherwise:
1661554545824.png
So looks like reports/early pictures were wrong. Center console is not the updated one for the auto. Still getting the same. Maybe that's why they are doing a91 first and autos. Then doing all the regular manuals together because the center console is different and would be a pain to switch back and forth know the factory line.
Sponsored

ZoomZoom

First Name
Supra
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 RCF, 2019 Platinum Tundra
I was just emailed about a Allocation of a MT A91 being offered to me. It has a VIN number...so I guess it's legit. I may reserve it....but my Wife loves the Supra and must have auto. I think the auto in the Supra is great. I'm in a tough call because I REALLY want a manual....UGH.
I hear you. I considered a MT when ordering my 2023 one but finally ending with the AT. Which color did you get this time?

YellowJacket

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Toyota Supra 3.0
I hear you. I considered a MT when ordering my 2023 one but finally ending with the AT. Which color did you get this time?
I didn't get to order the car....they just said they would let me know when one was on the way. So I didn't pick the color. Its the CU-later gray A91.

frankie9011

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 Prem
Have had a deposit down for a turbulence gray premium 3.0 AT down here in Florida since February and still no allocation from my dealer.. told them I'd be happy with the stratosphere blue color too, fingers crossed I can land my butt into one of these cars before I'm old and grey.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Have had a deposit down for a turbulence gray premium 3.0 AT down here in Florida since February and still no allocation from my dealer.. told them I'd be happy with the stratosphere blue color too, fingers crossed I can land my butt into one of these cars before I'm old and grey.
I found a MSRP car in stock (color combo I wanted) and used a shipping company to get it down here in SWFL. Cost me $1000 even from MD with insurance and all fees. Way cheaper than the FL dealers were asking. Food for thought.

frankie9011

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 Prem
I found a MSRP car in stock (color combo I wanted) and used a shipping company to get it down here in SWFL. Cost me $1000 even from MD with insurance and all fees. Way cheaper than the FL dealers were asking. Food for thought.
That's a good call - do you have any suggestions on how I can search out of state inventory? Also, nice to see another SWFL here :) Your car is gorgeous, I'm over in the Port Charlotte area and hardly ever see Supras on the road.

jccunnin

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon to be 2023 MT Stratosphere Blue
I have ordered an 2023 Stratosphere Blue 3.0 Premium MT. I was hopeful the car would show up this fall. However it seems they are producing all the special editions firsts. Has anyone received word on when they will start producing non special edition MT Supras?
I just got an update with a Vin today. So assuming mine is being built this week. What are people seeing for time frames from when they get a build date 2-3 months?

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
I just got an update with a Vin today. So assuming mine is being built this week. What are people seeing for time frames from when they get a build date 2-3 months?
Two different dealers I spoke with told me around 5 weeks after the build date - but that assumes the car isn't stuck at port waiting on a ship, etc.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
That's a good call - do you have any suggestions on how I can search out of state inventory? Also, nice to see another SWFL here :) Your car is gorgeous, I'm over in the Port Charlotte area and hardly ever see Supras on the road.
Go to search Supra inventory on the national Toyota website. It will pull up your most recent search area or current location, whichever you last selected. To change that, click the 3 bars in the upper right-hand corner and select the new zip code to search. It's tedious but well worth it to me... I'd much rather give the business to a dealer willing to sell at MSRP and not reward those that won't :)

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Two different dealers I spoke with told me around 5 weeks after the build date - but that assumes the car isn't stuck at port waiting on a ship, etc.
5 weeks? That seems really generous. The customer cars I'm getting at the BMW dealership are taking 3-4 months currently. Individual is closer to the 5-6 month mark.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
5 weeks? That seems really generous. The customer cars I'm getting at the BMW dealership are taking 3-4 months currently. Individual is closer to the 5-6 month mark.
AFTER the car is built? Not sure why individual would take longer to be shipped after the build is completed. From allocation to delivery, definitely. Not much different than itā€™s ever been, in that regard.
Sponsored