does disabling startstop with coding also turn off the instrument panel icon or is that on forever

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
I'm on the fence on whether to purchase bimmercode + dongle or not. I also want to turn off asd but I could just unplug that.

I was going to buy it for the i3 to enable the rex menu but the previous owner had already done it.
Sponsored

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
No regrets with Bimmercode. Love the fact that I can customize the cars electronics.

That being said, you can't disable auto start stop. You can set the car to remember the last setting. The icon when it's off will stay on.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
No regrets with Bimmercode. Love the fact that I can customize the cars electronics.

That being said, you can't disable auto start stop. You can set the car to remember the last setting. The icon when it's off will stay on.

That is actually incorrect. You have both the option for it to remember what you set it to last and to just turn it off completely.

The dash icon only shows up if you are in sport mode since sport mode automatically turns it off anyway.

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
That is actually incorrect. You have both the option for it to remember what you set it to last and to just turn it off completely.

The dash icon only shows up if you are in sport mode since sport mode automatically turns it off anyway.
Do you have a link showing how to permanently disable auto start?

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Do you have a link showing how to permanently disable auto start?
I haven't been in the app in a while but I do remember them being right next to each other.

I've done coding under both the Supra option and the Z4 option. So if you don't see it under Supra check Z4.

OP
OP
Elektro

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
Today my obd dongle was delivered. Enabled start/stop memory, disabled active sound (holy crap what an improvement), did a couple other little things :)

Next question:

Is there a way to code Gs/oil/boost into sport displays? It is an option on z4 according to the bimmercode website but even if I select z4 on the app I didn't see the option.

• Sport displays values
    The values shown in the sports displays. Please note that, depending on the vehicle, not all displays may work.
    Values:
    • G-meter, power, torque, oil temperature, boost pressure
    • Not active
    • Power, torque
  • Requirements:
    • “Headunit” HU_MGU control unit

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Today my obd dongle was delivered. Enabled start/stop memory, disabled active sound (holy crap what an improvement), did a couple other little things :)

Next question:

Is there a way to code Gs/oil/boost into sport displays? It is an option on z4 according to the bimmercode website but even if I select z4 on the app I didn't see the option.
As mentioned, the answer is no...they use a newer version of iDrive than the Supra does.

Why? I have no clue.
Sponsored