GR2022can

First Name
Richard Morin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota supra 2022
Hello,

I bought a 2022 supra and I would like to know if I install the air intake and AMS catted downpipe if I have an ECU code
Thank you!
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Only the downpipe would potentially cause an issue and I don’t believe AMS has a no cel guarantee so there is a good chance you might. Someone else with that downpipe can chime in but I know my catted aftermarket dp still throws one. Are you planning on tuning to actually gets the benefits from the downpipe?

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Hello,

I bought a 2022 supra and I would like to know if I install the air intake and AMS catted downpipe if I have an ECU code
Thank you!
Ams and AA are the only catted downpipes that don't throw a code. Had my AA installed for almost 13k miles and no issues. You should be perfectly fine not throwing a code.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Ams and AA are the only catted downpipes that don't throw a code.
Weird. 8k miles on my MAPerformance downpipe with no code. There are dozens of downpipes that also don't CEL. AA is _really_ good at that marketing though. Any downpipe with a GESI 400 cat is the exact same downpipe.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Reactions: zrk

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Weird. 8k miles on my MAPerformance downpipe with no code. There are dozens of downpipes that also don't CEL. AA is _really_ good at that marketing though. Any downpipe with a GESI 400 cat is the exact same downpipe.
Well damn, that's good though. There needs to be more that are equipped the 400 cat. Was basing it off when I was researching mine what everyone had said. Glad I know to recommend more
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: zrk