Burgerman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Prem,
Plywood is king
I know F1 uses a large wood plank on their floors to protect the carbon fiber when the car bottoms out. They also use titanium “skid plates” mainly for show since it throws off a ton of sparks. These will probably go away since the budget cap is now in effect.
Sponsored

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Functional vents? Actually a plastic, paintable door vent delete similar to Seibon’s (but not CF) would be nice. IMHO it would smooth out the lines going to the “shoulders” (wheel arches) augmenting the aggressive look. Plastic to keep the cost down and the possibility of 3D printing?
I'm not sure about this. It sounds good in theory but I think it will cause more problems in the long run with water and dirt getting in to the crevices that will be created.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
I'm not sure about this. It sounds good in theory but I think it will cause more problems in the long run with water and dirt getting in to the crevices that will be created.
water and dirt where?

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm totally down to have streamers on my car! Looks good. Count me in on the pre-order.
bro I can get you set up today. I got lots of pink, yellow, red, orange. What do you want?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
bro I can get you set up today. I got lots of pink, yellow, red, orange. What do you want?
Pink and orange I think would go well with turbulence gray. You haven't given a price on these. Is it one of those thing where if you have to ask you can't afford it?

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pink and orange I think would go well with turbulence gray. You haven't given a price on these. Is it one of those thing where if you have to ask you can't afford it?
i don't know if you're ready yet. More driver mod first

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
a bit more intensive but I'll put it on the list! I need more small stuff to start selling so I can generate funds for the big stuff, r&d gets expensive to do it right 🥵
An interior cover that fits flush over the cup holder holes in the arm rest?

Seems simple. I'd buy one.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
An interior cover that fits flush over the cup holder holes in the arm rest?

Seems simple. I'd buy one.
Padded or no?

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Padded or no?
I imagine if the cover sat flush then it might not matter all that much if it was padded, so long as it covered the holes preventing stuff like elbows from going in them. I imagine something with black textured plastic that matched the other black plastic on the dash and center console.

For an actual sellable product perhaps make a non-padded plastic cover first to gauge interest then if enough people want it padded take the next step to develop a padded version.

Edit: Another weird idea I had was a part to replace the snap on cover that goes over the QI charger, except the replacement part has like a little closure on the top where you could store sunglasses.
Sponsored