rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
What the F is this. Kill it with fire!
Lmao it's Veilside's widebody kit. Although I'm not a big showcar guy anymore (I liked their drag racing days a bit more) the amount of time and effort put into it is astonishing!

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
absolutely amazing. reading this in the AM feels like i'm still in the dream world. thanks for sharing your experiences and awesome pics :)

edit: can you PM me a pic of the gundam on your hatch window? :bow:

OP
OP
rwense

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
absolutely amazing. reading this in the AM feels like i'm still in the dream world. thanks for sharing your experiences and awesome pics :)

edit: can you PM me a pic of the gundam on your hatch window? :bow:
Thanks man! I'll be visiting J's and Fujita Engineering in a couple days so hopefully I'll have some more pics to share. Not to mention everything I tool with my camera 😂.

I'll do you one better: https://cardrugs.com/products/broadway-cardrugs-great-wave-mirror?_pos=1&_sid=9aac58c17&_ss=r

I originally got the mirror with the gundam overlay from carDrugs but unfortunately it doesn't look like they have it anymore. I bet if you bought a 300mm Broadway mirror and got a gundam dyecut to put on it it would be similar though!

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Little update:

I'm staying in Hakone for a couple days and happened to come across another A90 supra. The owner was the nicest little old man. I told him I liked it and showed him mine and his face lit up and westarted talking a bit in broken Japanese on my end and broken English on his hahaha. What a great little experience, I wish him well and plenty of miles 🙂✌
20231028_091048.jpg
Supra has to be one of the most driver friendly cars I've been in

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Thanks man! I'll be visiting J's and Fujita Engineering in a couple days so hopefully I'll have some more pics to share. Not to mention everything I tool with my camera 😂.

I'll do you one better: https://cardrugs.com/products/broadway-cardrugs-great-wave-mirror?_pos=1&_sid=9aac58c17&_ss=r

I originally got the mirror with the gundam overlay from carDrugs but unfortunately it doesn't look like they have it anymore. I bet if you bought a 300mm Broadway mirror and got a gundam dyecut to put on it it would be similar though!
thanks dude!

OP
OP
rwense

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alright, now that I've been back and settled for a bit, I cobbled together a quick montage of the drive in the R34 GTR! Enjoy!

KahnBB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 Lexus SC300 2JZGTE R154 LSD & 2023 GR86 6MT
^^ That thing sounds amazing! And it looks like you were having so much fun blasting around in it! Thanks for sharing the montage!

damnsupra

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra, s15, r34 gtr. gr corolla :]
my r34gtr is the only car i'll never ever ever sell. also 300k km on a rental i dont even wanna know what theyve spent on engine rebuilds!!

OP
OP
rwense

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
my r34gtr is the only car i'll never ever ever sell. also 300k km on a rental i dont even wanna know what theyve spent on engine rebuilds!!
They have a whole list of stuff they've re-done and such on the car's listing page! But oh man I'd imagine it's had a couple engines in its lifetime 😅. You can find it here: https://www.omoren.com/ at the Noda Head office.
Sponsored