Eibach vs H&R vs HKS

Which lowering springs will you be using for your Supra?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Eibach pro kit on. I was hoping the front would be lower. Ride is good no noises.
Huh...The front does look higher than all the other Eibach Pro Kit (USA) that I've seen. Is this for sure the US Supra kit and not the EU Z4 kit? Asking because I currently have a US spec set at home. I return from deployment in a week, and was considering ordering the Z4 kit because I was worried the Supra kit would be too low.

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Had my Eibach springs installed + 12.5mm front and 15mm rear spacers. I am in love with the fit. Drive is awesome!!!! Weather sucks - But I will be going for a spin tonight anyway.
Was there any rubbing with the spacers on?

Abomb210

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Huh...The front does look higher than all the other Eibach Pro Kit (USA) that I've seen. Is this for sure the US Supra kit and not the EU Z4 kit? Asking because I currently have a US spec set at home. I return from deployment in a week, and was considering ordering the Z4 kit because I was worried the Supra kit would be too low.
The part number I received was the US spec Supra kit. I agree it’s higher than others I’ve seen. Drop was about 20-25mm. Rears came out good

sstevens7

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
No noises. I asked the mechanic to do the fit and install and a long drive. Also had the alignment done + rechecked after long drive. I've known the tech a long time and he knows I am a touch anal.
Any issues with getting your alignment back to normal driving specs? Doing some reading on here indicates people are not able to get the front camber back into the green due to its not adjustable on the front. Please advise, thanks sir!

sstevens7

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Eibach pro kit on. I was hoping the front would be lower. Ride is good no noises.
DD0ACE4F-FA7E-4389-997D-D2DF52318FE5.jpeg
Yeah the front isn't jiving with the other photos of Eibach kits installed. Wondering what is going on here?

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
Any issues with getting your alignment back to normal driving specs? Doing some reading on here indicates people are not able to get the front camber back into the green due to its not adjustable on the front. Please advise, thanks sir!
I refuse to reply to you since you called me sir.

If u actually didn't insult me I would have gladly told you that my assignment was able to be in spec with the front passenger being just in spec.

No issues with drivability.

Abomb210

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Yeah the front isn't jiving with the other photos of Eibach kits installed. Wondering what is going on here?
I’m curious as well. I may remove everything just to confirm but install was fairly straightforward. I expected front another inch lower.

Okvilln

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Toyota Supra | 20' Audi S5 SB | 11' R8
I was gonna go with the Eibachs but I still remember the sag from my Audi days. Hopefully, they reengineered the springs to reduce the issue. I wanted to add Swift Spec-R's to the conversation. Coming from BMW myself they are popular with the M enthusiasts. Offers a 1.2" front 1.2" rear drop. Purchased a set from a sponsored vendor. I Will post pics after the install.

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
I was gonna go with the Eibachs but I still remember the sag from my Audi days. Hopefully, they reengineered the springs to reduce the issue. I wanted to add Swift Spec-R's to the conversation. Coming from BMW myself they are popular with the M enthusiasts. Offers a 1.2" front 1.2" rear drop. Purchased a set from a sponsored vendor. I Will post pics after the install.
Getting the swift’s installed as we speak. Should have a photo in the hour

JDM BLKBMW

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Edition Black, Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400R
How much are you guys paying for install?

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Best springs. We have a bunch in stock haha.

-Josh
Sponsored