Eventuri vs AWE intake?

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
Lmaoo who cares if no one ever gonna see it you get the loudest sound and good performance you cant beat that
I'm fairly sure there's an old thread somewhere on here where someone was getting significantly higher IATs over stock while on track with the MST, and they had to gold wrap the entire pipe to try and mitigate it.
Sponsored

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Mst superior? Lol.

The eventuri has so much R&D behind it. It wouldn't have the eventuri name if it didn't perform up to their standards.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Mst superior? Lol.

The eventuri has so much R&D behind it. It wouldn't have the eventuri name if it didn't perform up to their standards.
your payin a premium for just the name alone and because its carbon fiber only, and everyone knows it makes the lowest noise out of all the intakes. honestly i dont gave af about hav carbon fiber under the engine its overrated and no one ever gonna see what under your hood

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I run the Eventuri just for show for me. I think it looks pretty especially with their engine cover. Sounds good too when pushed.

I frequently admire the engine bay like how a real car guy should, so it makes sense to me.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I run the Eventuri just for show for me. I think it looks pretty especially with their engine cover. Sounds good too when pushed.
+1 The Eventuri is such a beautifully designed intake! It's so eye-catching that it almost seems too stylish to even be on the car.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
It’s far enough away and comes with a heat shield
EEBBC04A-006A-42F8-A500-859B2AF9FA71.jpeg
2CAC3C81-51D7-43C4-A7F4-26F6BE102320.jpeg
Far enough away? It's 2 inches from touching the engine 🤣 and that little shield isn't stopping the hot air from being sucked in that intake.

Good job making your Supra slower 👍

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
A customer just posted a dyno on his M340 with eventuri intake.
not the same car but very similar setup.

"I am not sure about how eventuri intake would fair if the is fully stock. As for mine, when I was on a custom stage 2 tune, I gained nearly 20 whp from just switching to use eventuri intake.

As you can see on the dyno chart, the one in blue is after I replaced my existing intake with eventuri on custom stage 2 tune while the one in red is on my old intake on custom stage 2 tune and the one in green is on old intake and stock tune.

The gain from changing to eventuri intake was apparent on my car but that’s because I have tuned it. I am not sure on stock tune if there would be any significant gain. "

attachment.jpg
Sponsored