Excessive ads and positing much?

M4-NYC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G82 M4
Was going to post that gif to one of their threads. There should be negative consequences for shit like this. And just like that, I'm never buying jack shit from them.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Yeah, the posting blitz can be a little much sometimes, and yes, annoying people is not helping your business cause very much.

That being said, they are a Gold Sponsor of the forum and I hear Josh is great to work with.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I dont find it an issue. Separate thread for specific items. If you don't have notifications on for those channels it shouldn't matter. Just double click the circled area and it marks everything read.

Screenshot_20230315_113818.jpg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Jeez people. They take their time to update each category to serve to those that may be specifically looking at particular categories and you're like it's too much I'm never buying again.
Few days later you'll be banging your head "darn it, I didn't see the sale and missed it 😭"

There's no satisfying everyone...

@StudioRSR @Meraki Autoworks
please do a TikTok dance themed sale announcement from now on. 🤣

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Sorry fellas. I understand its annoying but we have to bump our threads to get them to the top.

The thing is we are spamming just the vendor section with for sale threads, just shows on the home page of recently posted pages.

Thanks for understanding.

I'll offer you 5% off items on our site. :D

-Josh

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
For what its worth, I think with the amount of scammers on FB and Instagram and even here it is nice that the forum has sponsored and approved vendors that you know more than likely will not give you any issues, ya it may be a little annoying seeing the same threads get bumped and I myself try and avoid doing it, but id rather know there is a secure legit place to buy my parts, and I have also heard great things about Josh and Meraki along with most of the vendors on here. At the end of the day we should be fighting against the bad vendors who scam and lie and the fake IG vendors who scam a lot of people here everyday!