• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Exhaust

Sarvar3737

First Name
Sarvarbek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyora supra
I want to put new exhaust to my supra, but dont know which one is good. I want loudest exhaust. Which one u recommend?
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You want loudest? boost logic with a catless downpipe.

Text us 213 394 2886, we can get you setup.

-Josh

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra
For loudest as you mentioned, I would look into the Boost Logic, AWE Track Edition, or Tomei catback exhausts. You could also look into the Magnaflow X-MOD, which gives you flexibility to swap out parts of the exhaust to make it louder or quieter.

This in combination with a catless downpipe would give you the loudest possible exhaust. Boost Logic makes a catless downpipe you can pair with their exhaust for something pretty crazy loud and aggressive. The titanium construction also helps for a unique tone.

If you have an untunable 2021, I would go for a quality catted downpipe (Active Autowerke, AMS, ETS, aFe, Powerneedy, etc.) with GESI or HJS cats that won't give you a check engine light.

Here's an example of a Boost Logic exhaust plus downpipe:

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
If you’re in the DFW area you can come check out my Boostlogic ?

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
There's not many videos of the active autowerkes exhaust because it's fairly new, but for the price compared to most
Such a bunch of subjective questions, but:

How much louder than stock would you say it is (I know you also have the AA catted DP)?

Any “drone”?

What’s it like on the freeway in comfort mode?

Thanks!

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Such a bunch of subjective questions, but:

How much louder than stock would you say it is (I know you also have the AA catted DP)?

Any “drone”?

What’s it like on the freeway in comfort mode?

Thanks!
In my opinion it is much louder than stock, but not obnoxiously annoying. People constantly comment on how good it sounds. I've gone on a few long drives with it, around 2k rpm it has a drone but above or below 2k no drone. I have mine coded to just always be in sport, however I have drove it in comfort just to see, and it's still drones if the rpms are hovering around 2k. Hope that helps! I have videos of all of those on my channel, the intake video you can hear the exhaust and I have it in comfort to hear the intake on video.

JimmyA91

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Soon & 2018 Ram
my buddy is selling the loudest exhaust i have heard it and i am selling for him in the classifieds. full titanium single exit.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Where did you get/install your BoostLogic?
got my exhaust from a forum member and installed it myself. Super easy to install. Getting it on all 4 floor jack stands was probably the hardest part ?

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
got my exhaust from a forum member and installed it myself. Super easy to install. Getting it on all 4 floor jack stands was probably the hardest part ?
Serious. Everytime I'm about to do something, I debate on if 'getting it up on the jacks stands' is worth it.
Sponsored