Floor Jacks for Lowered Car

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I have a set of 5000LB Quickjacks but I can't remember what the minimum height is with jack pd adaptors. I guess I'll find out if they fit the Supra soon enough

Phil

DSC00621.JPG
You don’t need any adapters, just place the quickjack blocks under the jack points directly. With the 1.5” low profile blocks my car (lowered ~1” on HKS adjustables) has about 0.5” clearance. With the stock medium blocks I had clearance in the rear but the front was tight. If you’re lowered you’ll want to pick up the low profile blocks, your tires would be tucking in the fender before you’d run into clearance issues with those.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Like others have already stated, quick jacks. Best thing I’ve bought for my cars.

No need to check, dozens of Supra owners already have. Well, maybe if you have pebbles in your rotors or constantly use the wrong tools for the job, they might not fit.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
You don’t need any adapters, just place the quickjack blocks under the jack points directly. With the 1.5” low profile blocks my car (lowered ~1” on HKS adjustables) has about 0.5” clearance. With the stock medium blocks I had clearance in the rear but the front was tight. If you’re lowered you’ll want to pick up the low profile blocks, your tires would be tucking in the fender before you’d run into clearance issues with those.
Good to know. With the RS you needed to run pinch weld/jackpad adaptors as well as the Quickpad blocks or you had issues with side skirt interference. I have some nice aluminium magnetic ones from ZL 1.

Phil

reNeglect

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2017 BMW X5
Quick Jack 7000 Series and Sunex 6603LP (3 Ton Version)

The Sunex fits under the car without ramps. I used ramps in the picture because I wanted the vehicle slightly higher off the ground. Haven't moved my quickjacks over to the new place yet.

BFF446C6-DA66-47FF-AF61-6F8C2A246028.JPG

310A7AA6-9CEA-4251-A412-B4E3BA043ADD.JPG
Sponsored