For people whose Launch Edition order fell through, and they need help finding another!

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
I would need to get in the ballpark of $80k to make it worth it for me to part with the car. Otherwise I would want to keep it. Unfortunately, this wouldn’t be geared towards someone hoping to pay MSRP.
So the car flipping on the LE's has now begun...

People who talk on forums don’t dictate market pricing
It's so funny how you say this, yet here you are on a forum asking over market price on a used car. Given it's only selling point is low miles and a LE plaque.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all up for your freedom to do so and hopefully you'll find the whale you're looking for. But, don't act as if we can't voice our opinions against it. You don't own this thread buddy ;)
Sponsored

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
While I don't begrudge someone for trying to flip a car, he took a chance, paid 5k over and now wants to see if he can make a profit. However this probably is not the right place for that, people here are trying to buy the car to own and enjoy not to use as a profit center. Put it on Ebay ( he did) or Autotrader and see what happens. But its been stated, this is now a used car which also effects things like loans etc...plus lending institutions are not keen on lending above what is showing in their books for the car. Otherwise they are 20k into the personal loan biz for 2 percent.

Lastly, the comment that hey, if I don't sell it I will enjoy it. With 15 miles on it how do you know you will enjoy it? It looks like this was intentional from the start.

OP
OP

NDavis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra LE #248 of 1500, 2014 BMW M235i
Vehicle Showcase
Now OP is posting in the thread for dealers without markups trying to sell his used car for markup. :rofl:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/u-s-toyota-dealers-without-mark-ups.1599/page-9#post-47870
While I don't begrudge someone for trying to flip a car, he took a chance, paid 5k over and now wants to see if he can make a profit. However this probably is not the right place for that, people here are trying to buy the car to own and enjoy not to use as a profit center. Put it on Ebay ( he did) or Autotrader and see what happens. But its been stated, this is now a used car which also effects things like loans etc...plus lending institutions are not keen on lending above what is showing in their books for the car. Otherwise they are 20k into the personal loan biz for 2 percent.

Lastly, the comment that hey, if I don't sell it I will enjoy it. With 15 miles on it how do you know you will enjoy it? It looks like this was intentional from the start.
I respect your presentation of a reasonable opinion. Hopefully I will make some money on the car. If I can’t get a reasonable return, I plan to enjoy the car.

You’re right, I don’t know with absolute certainty that I will enjoy the car. I can only presume I will enjoy the car based on how it looks, sounds, and how it felt to idle it out of the showroom floor, to a tow truck, and up and down my driveway for washing. I currently enjoy my M235i and the Supra has many similarities, yet delivers greater performance and also has many safety and convenience features not offered in my BMW. With the aforementioned points in mind, I think I can assume with reasonable certainty that I would enjoy the car.

It seems to me like some people want to bait me into an ugly exchanging of hostilities. It’s not going to happen.

If forum members don’t like how I have utilized the forum and this thread (which I created), then petition the administrators to have me removed from the forum.

I did not intend to mislead anyone with this thread, but rather to create a place within this thread where a perspective buyer and seller can agree on a price in the event that their deal fell through. If nothing else, someone could be pointed to a place where they might find a Lunch Edition, especially in a time when people are reporting problems with their orders.

Respectfully, Nick