Front ride height sensor bracket

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Does anybody have a link to a billet aluminum ride height sensor bracket for the front?

Mine got broken during lowering spring install and I can only seem to find the rear bracket.

I ordered these below thinking that the torque solutions one was going to work for the front since it didn’t specify whereas the Visconti bracket specifically states “rear” in the description.

https://www.maperformance.com/produ...bracket-2020-2023-toyota-supra-3-0t-ts-gr-739

https://speedindustry.com/visconti-...t2XOdEuRnNwc65GxPL3s297gBfA3AOURoCuVwQAvD_BwE
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I believe he said FRONT height sensor?
IMG_0738.jpeg
Are you serious? I noted there is no aftermarket front mount and then I inquired what he broke of that, since there are multiple parts. The reason I asked to be more specific is so I could try to help with part numbers and such.

Mental note to never help you with anything.

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
Welp I got some bad news. The updated brackets don't have that push clip, it's a screw thread with no nut.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Does anybody have a link to a billet aluminum ride height sensor bracket for the front?

Mine got broken during lowering spring install and I can only seem to find the rear bracket.

I ordered these below thinking that the torque solutions one was going to work for the front since it didn’t specify whereas the Visconti bracket specifically states “rear” in the description.

https://www.maperformance.com/produ...bracket-2020-2023-toyota-supra-3-0t-ts-gr-739

https://speedindustry.com/visconti-...t2XOdEuRnNwc65GxPL3s297gBfA3AOURoCuVwQAvD_BwE
I can vouch I haven’t broken the Visconti aftermarket rear ride height sensors yet… 😂

:offtopic: My window film is holding up amazingly well. I’ve gotten peppered many of times by GT3 wide ass bubble gum tires. No cracks so far 🤞

ericchen_ec

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
so theoretically, could remove the push clip and put in a bolt&nut instead?

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@razorlab this thin round plastic piece is the part that broke supposedly. The shop that installed my lowering springs is ordering an OEM replacement but I was hoping there was a billet replacement like the rear since this seems easily broken.

Sorry for the late reply, I've had a hectic couple of days. Meant to reply sooner. Thanks for offering up the help!

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 4.43.19 PM.png

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
@razorlab this thin round plastic piece is the part that broke supposedly. The shop that installed my lowering springs is ordering an OEM replacement but I was hoping there was a billet replacement like the rear since this seems easily broken.

Sorry for the late reply, I've had a hectic couple of days. Meant to reply sooner. Thanks for offering up the help!

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 4.43.19 PM.png
Okay, let me know if you end up needing any part numbers.

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Okay, let me know if you end up needing any part numbers.
I’m pretty sure the shop that installed my lower ring springs already has the correct replacement part on the way but I appreciate it and will reach out if I need!

Jim_Harrison

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0
I broke mine during a Shock replacement ordered a new one from our local Toyota Dealer got it in two days.
Sponsored