Frustrated Getting Parts

bryanole27

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
EDIT: this can be deleted for perspective. First response is correct and I let my frustrations get the best of me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I won't name names or manufacturers (I will say this does not involve any vendors on this forum), but are people also having trouble with communication and getting ordered parts? For example, parts listed on site (not manufacturer, pre-ordered a few days before "official release"), parts ordered, money collected, then nothing. Part has "official release" by manufacturer still nothing. Follow-up after a couple weeks and get multiple excuses (delayed manufacturing, COVID-19, blah blah blah).

My point is: my money matters to me. And I gave you my money (and you took it instantly) based on expectations and if those expectations could not be met, I should have been informed before taking my money. Now I have $1500 out there for weeks with no ETA on parts.

I'm sorry, but I'm just really frustrated and hopefully some vendors can chime in here and give me some perspective to help me understand.
You should've been informed that there's a pandemic out there grinding the world to a halt for the last 8 months?? :rolleyes:
Think we're acting a bit entitled here... if money matters to you, then before you pay, ask "is it in stock, ETA" etc. I've been waiting for my car to be delivered for 6 months, and although I'm anxious and excited, I'm not gonna bitch about it while over half a million people have died. Maybe use some perspective, or cancel your order. :thumbsdown:

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Most of the aftermarket cf parts are coming from over seas. (Taiwan/China). They are back logged due to among many things. People are dying and worried due to the Pandemic. People close to me have been impacted and myself. I am sorry you got plenty of money to spend on parts and not getting them fast enough when people have lost their jobs and businesses and everything they worked for in life is gone!!

Suicides are on the rise and people are depressed. I think your little issues here is a joke.