Getting “buy 3 tires get 1 free” promotions in the mail

chase

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey all, I’ve been getting a lot of “buy 3 tires get 1 free” promotions from Toyota dealers in my area and am wondering if this is a deal I should take (I do need new tires).

Considering the Supra probably has the most expensive OEM tires of all Toyotas on sale, maybe this is a decent deal? Or are there better deals to be found elsewhere on PSS or PS4s?
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Toyota runs a "buy 3 get the fourth for $1.00" sale at most dealerships in April & October. It's usually a pretty good deal, especially on the more expensive/premium tires.

Call your local dealership and get a quote on PSS and PS4S

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I've had a discount tire location match Toyota's tire promos before. I'd try that, discount tire is much easier to work with and have better deals usually.

NCMIKE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Hazard insurance is usually the deal breaker for these sales. They typically try to fast sale you on an outrageous price when it is free for online sellers.

I did get an email from the local Toyota dealer. They do include 24 months of hazard insurance in the 4 for price of 3 but they only offer Michelin PSS for my 2021 3.0 prem. No other brand or all season tires are available.
Sponsored

Last edited: