• ⛔ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Stock exhaust from my 2020 3.0 Premium $500 OBO

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yeah definitely normal. Normal mode is tuned for better gas mileage and smoother driving. You have to really put your foot down to get it to go anywhere in normal mode. My car is def in like 6-7th gear when I'm cruising around town.

Also yes my car is bone stock, I only got it earlier this year.
Alright so I did some testing yesterday and it’s actually very quiet when you’re driving around 68mph in either 7th or 8th gear. I will tell you though that you will probably hate the sound of the exhaust at certain rpms, especially while accelerating in AUTOMATIC mode, mainly for the reason I told you above about the hesitation. This exhaust will amplify the sounds of that hesitation. I still have ASD on though and I have the Armaspeed intake and AA catted downpipe so all of those play into my sounds. I’m going to turn off ASD and see if that makes it sound any “better”.

I found that I actually love driving it manually in comfort mode using the shift lever though. If you keep the rpms around 2200 it’s very quiet as well. There are definitely certain speeds or rpms where there is a slight drone. Its nothing too annoying, but it’s easy to make the drone go away by just adjusting your speed or rpm, then the exhaust is very quiet, especially in comfort mode. I think you’ll definitely like it but there are probably quieter options out there. The drone is nowhere near as obnoxious or loud and annoying like what I remember from old school Honda’s or other cars.
Sponsored

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Alright so I did some testing yesterday and it’s actually very quiet when you’re driving around 68mph in either 7th or 8th gear. I will tell you though that you will probably hate the sound of the exhaust at certain rpms, especially while accelerating in AUTOMATIC mode, mainly for the reason I told you above about the hesitation. This exhaust will amplify the sounds of that hesitation. I still have ASD on though and I have the Armaspeed intake and AA catted downpipe so all of those play into my sounds. I’m going to turn off ASD and see if that makes it sound any “better”.

I found that I actually love driving it manually in comfort mode using the shift lever though. If you keep the rpms around 2200 it’s very quiet as well. There are definitely certain speeds or rpms where there is a slight drone. Its nothing too annoying, but it’s easy to make the drone go away by just adjusting your speed or rpm, then the exhaust is very quiet, especially in comfort mode. I think you’ll definitely like it but there are probably quieter options out there. The drone is nowhere near as obnoxious or loud and annoying like what I remember from old school Honda’s or other cars.
Awesome dude I really appreciate it. It was either this or the Remark. The Xmod seems to have the biggest difference between normal and sport. Plus I'm most likely keeping my stock downpipe so it should be a little quieter for me.

That weird noise could be a combination of the exhaust and ASD clashing. I'm def going to turn that off once I get my exhaust since I'll have some really noise now.

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome dude I really appreciate it. It was either this or the Remark. The Xmod seems to have the biggest difference between normal and sport. Plus I'm most likely keeping my stock downpipe so it should be a little quieter for me.

That weird noise could be a combination of the exhaust and ASD clashing. I'm def going to turn that off once I get my exhaust since I'll have some really noise now.
Yeah I originally wanted either the Remark or the HKS but when this came out I changed my HKS preorder to this because of how flexible it is.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah I originally wanted either the Remark or the HKS but when this came out I changed my HKS preorder to this because of how flexible it is.
Yeah I like all the configurations you have to choose from.

Forgot to ask, are you using the 3" or 3.5" mid pipe?