stickyrice

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 1993 Nissan 240sx
Straight Pipe = No cats, no resonators, and no mufflers

I have looked through the exhaust threads and can't seem to find a specific thread for straight piped Supra's. I know guys like Adam LZ have done work with Magnaflow but they often use small mufflers on their cars.

I currently have a catless downpipe but I want more loud. Has anyone gone through with it yet?
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I don't know the answer to your question, but just for trial sake you could disengage/loosen the piping after downpipe temporarily to see how it sounds like that.

Also, as these things are subjective, you'll not get any good feedback imho.

OP
OP
stickyrice

stickyrice

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't know the answer to your question, but just for trial sake you could disengage/loosen the piping after downpipe temporarily to see how it sounds like that.
It'd work to an extent but, having a full set of pipes will greatly change the frequency and loudness depending on the metal and size used. I think with the exhaust just off the car, it'd sound super deep and throaty like a log-truck, lol.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Straight Pipe = No cats, no resonators, and no mufflers

I have looked through the exhaust threads and can't seem to find a specific thread for straight piped Supra's. I know guys like Adam LZ have done work with Magnaflow but they often use small mufflers on their cars.

I currently have a catless downpipe but I want more loud. Has anyone gone through with it yet?
If budget is not an issue

A non resonated cat back will do the trick and sound good doing it

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
I bought tf works axle back. Its basically u cutting off the muffler and putting their slip ons on. I like it. No drone. Still can be quiet in cabin. And loud af with the windows down. Best exhaust note imo. Very happy with it. I have a catless downpipe as well. U will like it. Trust me

OP
OP
stickyrice

stickyrice

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I bought tf works axle back. Its basically u cutting off the muffler and putting their slip ons on. I like it. No drone. Still can be quiet in cabin. And loud af with the windows down. Best exhaust note imo. Very happy with it. I have a catless downpipe as well. U will like it. Trust me

That looks very promising.

peaktodak

First Name
Jai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 TOYOTA Supra | 2018 MINI Cooper Countryman S
I did the muffler delete and aFe catted downpipe on mine and absolutely love the sound.

peaktodak

First Name
Jai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 TOYOTA Supra | 2018 MINI Cooper Countryman S
That sounds good! Is it super annoying driving around? Do you have catless downpipe as well?
Not at all. It's pretty quiet in the cabin during normal driving conditions, and it screams like a beast when you hit the accelerator. The best thing about doing this mod is you can always go back to stock muffler if you don't like the sounds of it.

ALEXVOSS123

First Name
ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 SUPRA
CATLESS DOWNPIPE WITH THE POPS TUNE WILL IT SOUND GOOD?
DOES IT COME AS LOUD AS BMW M2 OR M4 WITH THE CATLESS DOWNPIPE?
Sponsored