Fuse Panel Layouts?

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
Anyone have fuse-panel layout diagrams? I'm interested in learning which fuses affect which systems.
Sponsored

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes I saw these in the manual but I’m looking for descriptions for the individual fuse position functions I want to install a couple things on the courtesy light circuits but the manual fails in identifying specifics.

Thanks anyway.

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Not sure if this will help but I use F47 for my radar detector. It does not have a fuse in it from the factory and is not listed in the manual but It comes on as soon as the car is started and shuts off 6 min after the car is turned off. I have been using it for power for several months without any issues.

As far as interior lights, they are shown as F36, F61, F62, F67, F68, F71. Rear cargo lights shown to be F3 and F254. To find the circuit you want to tap into, just unplug them one at a time to see what gets cut off and then use the corresponding fuse location for your install.

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes I noticed the six locations for courtesy lights. I was hoping to further define, specifically, which is which. I'm planning to wire lights into the footwells and want to tie it to the courtesy lights. It could be that any one of the six will work...just didn't want to have to spend a lot of time pulling fuses. I may have to check each circuit with a multimeter but I hope to avoid it.

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
What about just tapping into the existing courtesy lights in the footwells and rear cargo area? If your installing LED, I doubt it would overload the circuit.

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What about just tapping into the existing courtesy lights in the footwells and rear cargo area? If your installing LED, I doubt it would overload the circuit.
Uh...there are no existing footlights.

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Uh...there are no existing footlights.
Lol. You are absolutely correct. I was browsing online for something else and it mentioned footwell lights so I posted up on here before I thought about it. I totally forgot that wasn't an option for US cars.

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah the holes are there but there's no wiring harness for them (dammit!). Its a PITA to have to install from scratch.

I found the lights in the Yota parts manual but I wasn't able to locate the harness. Its probably in there but they use so many cryptic terms. Even if the harness is available, it'd probably be a bear to install due to the fact the center console extends from the firewall all the way to the cargo area.