Fuse Panel Layouts?

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I've installed courtesy lights but for the people who've installed footwell lights are you able to dim the lights with control panel?
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Anyone know where the fuse for the obd2 port is? Accidentally grounded it

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I’m gonna bump myself here..

It says obd2 is f2 fuse. Does that mean f200? Or is there another panel with the first 200 fuses somewhere..

theThirdMagi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m currently trying to hardwire my Rexing v1p max dashcam: from what I’ve found, should I plug the “always powered” lead to 47 slot, and “on/off w/car” lead to replace fuse in slot 46?

thank you in advance

Last edited:

Regulator

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Buick Regal, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I’m currently trying to hardwire my Rexing v1p max dashcam: from what I’ve found, should I plug the “always powered” lead to 47 slot, and “on/off w/car” lead to replace fuse in slot 46?

thank you in advance
I'm attempting this also. Would anyone mind letting me know which plug to use for always on versus on with the ignition?

Thanks!

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
I'm attempting this also. Would anyone mind letting me know which plug to use for always on versus on with the ignition?

Thanks!
It has been a while, but I seem to remember the following:

Front:
  • The bank of fuses F20-F29 is always on.
  • The bank of fuses F59-F76 comes on when the car is unlocked, the doors open, car is turned on, etc.
ED49806A-3C8A-4A6E-96E6-888E3528637D.jpeg

Rear:
  • The bank of fuses F242-F252 is always on
  • The bank of fuses F253-F264 comes on when the car is unlocked, the doors open, car is turned on, etc.
069E589F-4334-4972-93B7-BF87A861F283.jpeg

I’m pretty sure this is what I found when hooking up my dash cam/interior lights.

A couple of notes: I only added my fuses to empty slots rather than tap into an existing fuse. Also, check which fuse you are using in your owner’s manual to make sure you are not overloading anything, nor taping into a fuse for a critical system.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

iceman600

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4runner Type R Supra MKV
It has been a while, but I seem to remember the following:

Front:
  • The bank of fuses F20-F29 is always on.
  • The bank of fuses F59-F76 comes on when the car is unlocked, the doors open, car is turned on, etc.
ED49806A-3C8A-4A6E-96E6-888E3528637D.jpeg

Rear:
  • The bank of fuses F242-F252 is always on
  • The bank of fuses F253-F264 comes on when the car is unlocked, the doors open, car is turned on, etc.
069E589F-4334-4972-93B7-BF87A861F283.jpeg

I’m pretty sure this is what I found when hooking up my dash cam/interior lights.

A couple of notes: I only added my fuses to empty slots rather than tap into an existing fuse. Also, check which fuse you are using in your owner’s manual to make sure you are not overloading anything, nor taping into a fuse for a critical system.

Hope this helps! Good luck!
so I can tap to any blue box fuses (choose a non important power fuse) for constant power assuming I have a voltage monitor and I don't get my battery discharge issues???

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
so I can tap to any blue box fuses (choose a non important power fuse) for constant power assuming I have a voltage monitor and I don't get my battery discharge issues???
From what I’ve heard, tapping into any constant power is likely to cause a battery drain issue on these cars. I only used the fuses that turn off after 6 minutes - I found the constant power fuses only to make sure I avoid them. I know a lot of dash cams/other car electronics will have some sort of battery voltage protection, but I can’t say how effective these are. Sorry I can’t be of more assistance.

splions

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tacoma
Thanks to this thread I was able to find the front fuse box on the passenger side. Nothing in the manual to say where it is. It’s below the glove box and there are two plastic parts that unscrew and the panel comes off. You will see the fuse box on the right. Hope this helps.

BazaC

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MK5 Manual
Thanks. There is no fuse panel in my passenger side (left of car as sat in it, due to being in UK), so I assume it will be in the right side footwell, which happens to be my odb port area on the right hand side of the car. Will check when back home on Monday.
Hi Blueevo did you manage to locate the front fuse box on your UK spec car, also looking to power a dashcam on a UK spec car. Many Thanks

Blueevo

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra, BMW X5, MK1 MX5
Hi Blueevo did you manage to locate the front fuse box on your UK spec car, also looking to power a dashcam on a UK spec car. Many Thanks
No I did not. I ended up using the 12v cigarette lighter cable in the centre console to build out my button needs and ran a cable direct from the battery through to the engine bay for the main supply. A few cut hands but all sorted in the end.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Random question, I know I’m being lazy and cheap but are there any spare fuses in the rear fuse box?

Burkano

First Name
Burkano
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Manual CU Grey
Anyone know where the fuse for the obd2 port is? Accidentally grounded it
We’re you able to find it by any chance?
My OBD port isn’t working and wanted to check it out.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
We’re you able to find it by any chance?
My OBD port isn’t working and wanted to check it out.
It’s in the fuse box in the passenger foot area. I don’t remember what fuse exactly but there’s a schematic floating around here somewhere

apatel471

First Name
Ankit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
I tapped into F62. The floor lights stay on while the car is running but turn off 6 minutes after locking.

If anyone comes up with a better solution, some of us are listening.
I'm trying to do something similar however I wanted the lights to be on only when dark so basically whenever the interior buttons are backlit (headlights/parking lights on).

Does anyone know what fuse controls the cabin's backlighting/minimal ambient lighting? I suppose the headlight fuse would work but that seems overkill and I assume there's something simpler I can tap into
Sponsored