Fuse Panel Layouts?

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
Anyone know which media fuse is for the active exhaust fake sound?
Sponsored

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
But thatā€™s $120 for a fix when I could take out the fuse. Iā€™ll mess with the fuses
$40 for the app, enet cable for $30 and you can make thousands of changes to suit your style.

Blueevo

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra, BMW X5, MK1 MX5
Not sure if this will help but I use F47 for my radar detector. It does not have a fuse in it from the factory and is not listed in the manual but It comes on as soon as the car is started and shuts off 6 min after the car is turned off. I have been using it for power for several months without any issues.

As far as interior lights, they are shown as F36, F61, F62, F67, F68, F71. Rear cargo lights shown to be F3 and F254. To find the circuit you want to tap into, just unplug them one at a time to see what gets cut off and then use the corresponding fuse location for your install.
Hey, where did you locate a ground for your radar detector. I'm thinking about using F47 too. Thanks

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey, where did you locate a ground for your radar detector. I'm thinking about using F47 too. Thanks
Thereā€™s a screw down in the vicinity of the front fuse box. Thereā€™s another in the passenger footwell on the side of the center console.

I tied into the rear view mirror for power however. With taps you can just pluck the 12v there without messing with the fuse box. Power goes off after 6 minutes after shutting the car off.

Blueevo

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra, BMW X5, MK1 MX5
Thanks. There is no fuse panel in my passenger side (left of car as sat in it, due to being in UK), so I assume it will be in the right side footwell, which happens to be my odb port area on the right hand side of the car. Will check when back home on Monday.

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks. There is no fuse panel in my passenger side (left of car as sat in it, due to being in UK), so I assume it will be in the right side footwell, which happens to be my odb port area on the right hand side of the car. Will check when back home on Monday.
In the US, the front fuse panel is located above the floor kick panel in the passenger area.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Anyone know what fuse is for the ecu? I need to wipe the memory on a hard reset

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any word on this?
ECU=Electronic Control Unit. Your inquiry is redundant as there are many ECUs in the Supra. Exactly which ECU info do you need? You cannot "wipe" an ECU.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
ECU=Electronic Control Unit. Your inquiry is redundant as there are many ECUs in the Supra. Exactly which ECU info do you need? You cannot "wipe" an ECU.
I read that the ecu stores data outside of the physical ecu itself. Iā€™m hoping to wipe its memory. Meaning it will have to relearn (break in) again

spta97

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2020 BMW X3MC
I finally installed mine as well...I just used one of the courtesy light fuse locations.

IMG_0505.jpeg

IMG_0509.jpeg
Hey @akasonny can you tell me which kit you got?

I purchased the OPT7 AuraPro and although it is bright and can change colors, you have to turn it off/on through the app.

My goal was to install ambient lighting in the footwells which turns off/on with the car and instead these make you open your phone > connect via bluetooth > turn on the lights.

Not gonna work for me. Looking for a kit that can change colors and turns off/on with a 12v signal.

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey @akasonny can you tell me which kit you got?

I purchased the OPT7 AuraPro and although it is bright and can change colors, you have to turn it off/on through the app.

My goal was to install ambient lighting in the footwells which turns off/on with the car and instead these make you open your phone > connect via bluetooth > turn on the lights.

Not gonna work for me. Looking for a kit that can change colors and turns off/on with a 12v signal.
I can't recall, now, which lighting I installed (I know they were from Amazon) but they did come with an in-line, multi-purpose switch which I mounted low on the rear of the console. The lights are activated when any door/hatch is opened and stay on until the car is turned off for 5-6 minutes. I don't need to do anything for these results.

The in-line switch allows for the different modes and color of the lights.
Sponsored