Getting new 2023 Whats the coilover to get researching around everyone is saying HW. Any particular version of those? Its for a combination.....looks

Mrrebound

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 cx5
  • Banned
Getting new 2023 Whats the coilover to get researching around everyone is saying HW. Any particular version of those? Its for a combination.....looks, th stiff/regid field like its built out f one piece (gt3 reminded e of this), and of soe racing now and thn (not hardcore)
Sponsored

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Did you mean to say KW?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Even chat gpt couldnt screw up a post this bad.

#definitely not a bot

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Hereā€™s my shot at fixing it

Hey all, Iā€™m getting a new 2023 Supra soon! Iā€™m researching coilover options and could use some help. Iā€™ve heard some talk about HW (or is it KW?), any particular version of those? Itā€™s for a combination of looks, feel, and some light racing occasionally. Iā€™d like them to feel stiff/rigid like itā€™s built out of one piece (gt3 reminded me of this) if thatā€™s possible. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Iā€™ve purchased KW coilovers in the past was wasnā€™t impressed for a bmw m sport wagon. Now in all fairness these were the V1 version and they bottomed out and had to be rebuilt under warranty. Ended up switching to a better Koni set up.

Iā€™ve heard good things about the V3 KWā€™s.

IMG_5320.jpeg

OP
OP

Mrrebound

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 cx5
Omg so sorry for that post. What I was trying to ask is i have new 23 on the way and was interested in a coil over installation and was interested in the recommended brands :) KW...HKS?

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
If you are getting a 2023, try the stock suspension for a bit. You will be surprised how well it performs.

OP
OP

Mrrebound

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 cx5
Yea I guess Im already jumping the gun. I do like it a little lowered and want different wheels. Its a combo of looks and performance with the coilovers

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Omg so sorry for that post. What I was trying to ask is i have new 23 on the way and was interested in a coil over installation and was interested in the recommended brands :) KW...HKS?
If you're not tracking then I doubt you need full coilovers. There are a lot of good spring options in the few hundred dollar range, or if you want an adjustable height then HKS has the Hipermax Touring adjustable springs at about $800 (basically the same as coilovers, but they re-use the stock damper). If you need full coilovers then I've heard good things about the HKS Hipermax S which is around $1900 on rhdjapan, and then it just goes up from there depending on your needs.

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I picked up a set of Silvers NeoMax, and was pleasantly surprised. They weren't as good as my Fortunes or HKS's I had on a previous car, but they are easily better than Ksport, BC, Tein I've had. I'd probably compare them to my ST's. They're light years ahead of Godspeed/Megan stuff, as well. They come at a decent price point, and have damping adjustability. Just my $0.02 since 80% of this shit is made in the same factory in China
Sponsored