Glove Box Gauges

Wetherman

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Anyone have a tip on bringing wiring into the glovebox without drilling a hole in it? Am adding a meth kit and want to put the Snow VC-50 in there. Kies says it can be done down the passenger side but I cannot seem to find a way without crushing the wires when I close the box. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Need to drill a hole. Get the gauge cover if you’re worried about the look, however it’s in the back top right so it’s not going to be seen

Edit: OR you can leave the glovebox open forever 😗

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Anyone have a tip on bringing wiring into the glovebox without drilling a hole in it? Am adding a meth kit and want to put the Snow VC-50 in there. Kies says it can be done down the passenger side but I cannot seem to find a way without crushing the wires when I close the box. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Drilling the hole in the back, you mean? That's what I did for the meth controller. It's not a big deal.

That said, you can route the wiring in from the gromet under the cowl. Remove the glovebox to run your wiring/install the gauge, then reinstall when you're done. Pretty easy job, honestly.

OP
OP
Wetherman

Wetherman

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Thanks guys. It seemed the most logical but figured I'd ask since I came up empty everywhere else. I love this community and my car. Thanks again - looking forward to the warmer weather!

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Thanks guys. It seemed the most logical but figured I'd ask since I came up empty everywhere else. I love this community and my car. Thanks again - looking forward to the warmer weather!
We all are, cold weather brother.